~CHAPTER SIX~

~5 Years Later~

I turned 10 and Ivory turned 11. Now I'm as tall as Quicks used to be. Ivory is now the size of a full-grown Tyrannosaurus. The three of us moved far away from One Eye and been staying together, hunting as a team.

I chase the target, and Blue Eyes would soon chase the target away from its escape route and Ivory ambushes. We're a fantastic team. I looked to the side and saw the same swamp. This is the swamp where the scary monster lives. And, it's our secret hunting grounds.

I then looked back at the target, snarling. Then a dinosaur appeared beside me, making me look at them. I backed up away from the dinosaur as they walked towards me. Blue Eyes ran to my side and roared at them. How did One Eye get here? The monster that killed my family!

Ivory soon later appeared behind me and roared at him. Her roar was ferocious like no other. But I'm still no match for him but Ivory is!

One Eye pushed Blue Eyes away making her fly and land with a loud thud. Blue Eyes, no! I bit on One Eye leg and pulled against it. One Eye manages to break free and turned towards me. I looked at Blue Eyes and looked at One Eye. What do I do?

Ivory pushed One Eye making him flew and land with a loud thud. Ivory growled at me telling me to take Blue Eyes and run away as far as possible. I looked at the swamp and back at One Eye. Yes! That'll work.

I roared at Ivory telling her to lead One Eye to the black muck. She roared back in response. Instead of leading him she dragged him by the tail with her powerful jaws.

One Eye kicked her face making her let go and shook her head. She roared and bit his neck dragging him once again this time she stepped in some of the muck. She was pushed away making her lost her footing and fall into the muck. She manages to drag him with her with her long arms she grew.

I watched as they both sunk in the muck. I'm worried about Ivory but I know that she'll be okay. But it didn't turn out I thought it would. Ivory was fully engulfed by the muck and One Eye is still sinking.

Adios, you on eye slimeball! I roared and him and faced Blue Eyes see that she is okay. I walked towards Blue Eyes.

Blue Eyes and I were thrilled that we got rid on One Eye but we were sad that Ivory had sacrificed herself to protect us.

We both heard a loud thundering step. We turned to see One Eye! Huh! What a persistent beast! Seems like nothing can stop him! Except for Ivory. Too bad she sacrificed herself, or we would have got rid of him for good.

Blue Eyes and I turned and ran away and heard his loud roars.

Blue Eyes and I had to move again, far away from One Eyes reach, but this time without Ivory.

I heard a loud thud behind me and I turned and saw Blue Eyes laying on the ground, tired. I walked towards her and nudged her muzzle against my own. We needed hope.

I then heard roaring in the distance. I looked up and saw a herd walking up a hill. Those guys, where are they going?

I manage to have Blue Eyes walk a little longer and we both followed the herd in a distance, to where we can see them and them not see us.

We stood on top of a steep hill and saw many dinosaurs ahead.

Wow! Look at this place! Steam arose from the water, it was a hot spring!

We walked down to the hot spring. I took the first step, I retracted my foot. I continued walking into the water. The water was warm and soothing.

Blue Eyes called out to me, unsure of what to do. I called back to her, telling her that's it feels nice. She was hesitant at first but followed me.

The itchiness went away and Blue Eyes injury healed. The hot spring is our healing ground.