Chapter II

Chapter II (Climax)

"Luxor, as a loyal Warrior. Will you obey every plan that i will make? Will you stay by my side?" Mayari asked the Warrior.

"I am, Goddess. I will" Mayari nodded and bravely scream.

As she scream, the road suddenly cracked and the wind became strong. She is planning to call the other God and Goddesses.

Then Bastet, the Protector of home and Isis, the Goddess of Nature and Magic appeared on her sight.

They must prepare for the upcoming War, inorder to save those people they adore and to save their one and only home.

Bastet son, Maahes arrived in this place. Maahes is the Lion Prince, God of War, and Lord of the Horizon.

Until many God and Goddesses arrived to help them save the world. Nephthys, Serqet, Sphinx, Nut, Seth, Khonsu, Sopdet, Ra and many brave Warriors came for her.

"Penumbra! We recieved the message you gave and we're ready for the Anubis' War,"  Her plan might work with the help of her friends.

"My Lords, if fighting is the only way to protect everyone... Then we should do it and we will do it" Everyone is ready.

For the second time, Darkness conquer the cloudy sky. "Lords! Prepare!" Mayari shouted.

She heard the scream of each Warriors, the stamp of her Lord's weapon.

The Evil Warriors, appear from the darkness. Next is, Anubis riding a Pegasus.

She can't lose the people she love that's why she'll do everything. She will lead and hear each other's idea to make this plan more than perfect.