Chapter III

Chapter III (Falling Action & Denouement)

"Warriors, Lunge!" Anubis shouted. His Warriors run with their swords and spears, starting to dash Mayari's troop.

"We are born ready," Mayari whispered to herself. Then, her eyes started to turn into a blue piercing eyes.

"Attack!" She flew and search for Anubis.

Mayari stared at her group, putting Anubis' Warriors to death. As long as they are brave and strong, this War will turn into their victory.

Mayari let a firing arrow to the Evil Warrior. She did many attacks and raining arrows to the bad side.

Until, she saw Anubis on his Pegasus and her hands are on fire. "I am here to destroy you!" Anpu said with his deep and scary voice.

"And I can't let you do that." She positioned herself into the air and pointing the bow to Anpu.

"If you will win. In the end, I will be the King! And you will bow to your Master, like a slave" she was filled with anger.

"That'll never happen." with her bravery, she attacked Anpu with all of her strength.

They've got many bruises, but each of them didn't even mind. Mayari almost hit by Anpu's fire ball. But she was saved because of Luxor.

"No!" she shout when Luxor slowly fell down to the ground.

"How dare you!" she released her bow and started to build a big circle from her powerful hands.

That circle is full of sharp and poisonous arrows. "I'm ending this chapter!" she throw the big circle towards to Anpu until she heared him scream to death.

The Evil Warriors vanished, one-by-one. Until no one was left.

"Penumbra! You saved the world!" Sphinx happily said to Mayari.

Mayari walk slowly toward Luxor. She bend her knees infront of him and hold his cold hands.

"You're the bravest Warrior I've evet met..." a tear escaped from her eyes.

"Please do not forget me..." She put his hands to her left cheek.

"Thank you for saving me, Luxor... I will always love you..." Luxor vanish like a bubble, until they cannot see his handsome face.

"Mayari..." she felt Nyphthys hands on her shoulder.

"We did it..." Nut whispered and the sky turned into a sunny sky. No more darkness.

This is the happiest day for her. Even though, some Warriors and her very own Warrior left her.

Every morning the sun has to fight with the dark to gloom around the sky like after hardship there comes success.

Hence, before every dusk there is a dawn.

~|The End|~