Just follow my lead

Midoriya's POV

Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God~.. was he actually doing this? Saying we're married and kissing me? I felt my face burning. I was pinned on the ice he'd created, and he had taken my wrists in his hands, so I couldn't do anything if I had wanted to. I was exhausted from the battle with the League of Villians. I closed my eyes and allowed him to finish... whatever this was. Honestly worried of what he would do if I had interupted him.

(V!) Todoroki's POV

After a moment, I pulled away from Midoriya, looking towards Shigaraki. "So, nice going jackass. Fuck off before I kill all of you." I growled, and scowled at them. They'd gotten the message, and walked into the back room. Tomura glared at me for another long moment before walking away with the others. I looked to Midoriya. This was the first time I'd seen his face since I kissed him. His face was bright red, and he had looked down when I looked in his direction. He's actually flustered.. I didn't know what I was expecting. I released him, and backed away some. I lifted my left hand, and felt a wave of heat wash over my left side as fire shot through my palm opposed to ice.

Midoriya's POV

Todoroki had raised his hand and flames soared towards me. My eyes clenched shut as I looked down. I can't die here. I have to train. I need to improve still! What would All Might say? I felt the flames begin to surround me, and tears gathered in my eyes. As I felt tears silently begin to roll off my cheeks, I thought of UA, and all of the things I'd never accomplish in life. The people I'd never see again. The flames died down, and I was able to move again. I wiped my face, sniffiling quietly. W-What the hell. He didn't kill me? I looked up at Todoroki, his hand had lowered and he began walking over to me.

(V!) Todoroki's POV

As I walked over to Midoriya, I had noticed he was quivering again. Did I scare him that much? That'd be fun~. I smirked at my own thoughts, and took his chin in my hand. I made him look at me as I looked down on him. I hugged him into my side so my arm wrapped around him, and leaned down so I was by his ear. "Just follow my lead, alright?" I whisper to him, and he nodded. I stand up straight, wrapping my arm around him, placing my hand on his side as I walked, to encourage him to walk with me. He kept his head low as he walked slowly by my side. We made our way to a doorway in the back of the warehouse. I open the door and enter. The rest of the league is sitting around, speaking quietly among themselves. As we entered, they silenced themselves and began staring at us as we passed through. I glared at them, and hugged Midoriya by my side.

Midoriya's POV

I felt their eyes trained on me as we walked. I heard them silencing their voices. I hated this. I didn't want to be here. Todoroki held me closer, and I hid my face in his chest. It seemed like an eternity it took us to pass. A dreadful, anxiety-filled eternity. We exited a seperate door to the side of the room, which Todoroki closed the door behind us before he released me. His arms dropped by his sides, but I held him close still. I hugged him, and burried my face in his chest. I hadn't stopped my tears, and I could tell they were soaking into his tie and vest. He stood quietly, and I felt his hand on my head. He began to pet my hair, and I was relieved. Relieved he had chosen to not hurt me. Relieved he had chosen to protect me. Relieved this was the Shouto Todoroki I knew. The one I loved. He was back. Todoroki was finally back...