Bad End Friends:Hogwarts Houses

(These literally are probably not accurate and my opinions only,so please don't @ me. . . Also any Slytherins here?)

BeastWirt: Ravenclaw ; From his wise and witty soul,there is a high chance that he may be sorted in Ravenclaw.

Bipper: Slytherin ; At first he may seem as a Gryffindor,but his ambitious trait and irresistible charm is what made him a Slytherin.

IcePrinceFinn: Hufflepuff ; This guy is one loyal and honest fellow,although he may be selective on whom to be faithful to.

DemonMarco: Ravenclaw ; An observant more than a participant,and very analytical.

EvilMorty: Slytherin ; Driven to his goals,known to be very ambitious.

MewbertyStar: Gryffindor ; Lives the life of the party,but is sometimes unable to keep her serious ( (sirius ) deepest apologies—).

GenocideFrisk: Slytherin ; Determined and quite suble, it's no mystery why they were sorted in Slytherin.

RedLeaderTord: Slytherin ; His leadership and cleverness is no question why he's a Slytherin.

PityPartyMabel: Hufflepuff ; Her genuine and continual kindness is easy to spot on plain sight.

Dark Danny: Slytherin ; Determined to succeed on his goals,whatever it takes.

YellowSteven: Slytherin ; Able to use their intelligence as a tool to achieve his goals and ends.