Morgana Has Returned

Ealdor
Guinevere raked the straw vigorously, the glow from the sun warming her back. The townsfolk hurried around, racing  to finish their tasks before nightfall. Merlin's mother, Hunith, appeared beside her.
"It's getting late. You should turn in for the night dear." She said, placing her hand on Guinevere's arm. Hunith knew she missed Arthur deeply, and she wanted nothing more than to be back at his side. But if Arthur missed her, he didn't show it. But Merlin knew he did. Merlin wrote his mother every day, asking about Gwen and bringing news of Arthur.
"WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!" Screamed a voice.
Gwen looked up to see torch lights surrounding the village. She grabbed Hunith and together they ran to woods. As they reached the forest edge, Gwen turned, and saw a man riding towards her. She turned towards Hunith, but she was gone. Spinning around, Guinevere closed her eyes, waiting for the impact. WHAM!

When Gwen awoke, she was tied to a tree. Her head throbbed with pain, and her legs were scratched from the briars and thorns that grew in the woods. Snap. A chill went down her spine. Someone was behind her. They were coming closer.
"Remember me?" Said a female voice behind her. Gwen turned, coming face to face with Morgana.
"What do you want from me?" Gwen snapped.
"That's no way to treat an old friend." Morgana said with a smirk. Gwen shrank back against the tree, watching as Morgana got closer and closer. "Now where's Arthur?" She said, their faces almost touching.
      "I don't know. I haven't seen him in three months." Gwen said, clutching a jeweled ring to her neck. It was held there by a frayed string, tattered and splitting at the ends.
      "I asked Agravaine to give you a gift. Did you receive it?" Morgana asked, her blank face twisting into a mischievous grin.
      "I knew it!" Gwen moaned. "That bracelet made me love Lancelot again! How could I have been so foolish?"
      "Aww, don't be upset. We all make mistakes every now again. Now where's Arthur!"
      "I don't know! I haven't seen him in three months!" Gwen shrieked, leaning as far back as possible.
      "Last I heard he was planning to marry Princess Mithian," Morgana laughed. "Looks like you won't be needing this anymore." And with that she pulled Gwen's ring and necklace off her and threw them into the wind.