Captain America

h a v e  n o  f e a r. A l f r e d  i s  h e r e
Y/n - your name
M/n - mother's name
---------------------------

Marvel is the best. DC can go burn in hell for all y/n cares because NOTHING beats Marvel.

They were currently lying down in their bed at the local orphanage while watching Endgame and fangirling/boying over Steve Rogers and his ass because they had nothing to do.

Life in the orphanage wasn't bad, but it wasn't all that good either for poor y/n was often forgotten about.

Y/n has been living there for a couple of years but barely anyone even acknowledged their existence.

They were feeling a bit lonely so they went downstairs to have a chat with the caretaker Ms.M/n who was the one person you can genuinely talk to.

"Ms.M/n! I-oh..." Y/n cut themselves off and hid in a corner.

"Hey, I'd like to adopt one of these awesome kids here please." Y/n heard from a stereotypical American say.

'He seams high on energy, he'd be an interesting parent to have.' They thought to themselves

"Alright, that would be in order Mr.Jones." M/n said.

She then got up and towards the doorway to call you and your other 'brothers and sisters'

"Alright kids! Line up, and introduce yourselves to Mr.Jones." She said.

You got in your place and hoped this would be the time you'd be chosen to be adopted.

"Alright, let's begin!" The caretaker said with a smile on her face as she stood beside Alfred.

"Hi! My name is Lulai, I am 15 years old and I am vegan!"

"My name is James and I am a rock collector."

A few more of you 'brothers and sisters' introduced themselves as you stated of into space.

"Y/n? Earth to y/n?" M/n was right in front of you with a concerned look on her and Mr.Jones' faces.

"Uh, oh!" You snapped out of it and looked at Mr.Jones.

"I- uh, my name is y/n and I really like Captain America!" You said very quickly. You lowered your head from embarrassment.

A few minutes later, everyone finished introducing themselves and you were then sent out of the room.

"Thanks Ms.M/n! I've decided who I want to adopt, then I'll do the dumb paperwork!!" You heard the Mr.Jones guy said.

'Hehe, he's like a man-child, would be a fun parent.'  Was what you thout as you stood by the doorway.

After a while, Ms.M/n called you back in to the room.

"Good news, y/n! Mr. Alfred Jones has adopted you! Go on and pack your things, don't want to keep your new father waiting now would we?" She said in her lovely voice.

You were going to really miss Ms.M/n but you knew she would rather have you living a better life with a loving foster parent then anything else.

You quickly packed your mostly Marvel and Captain America themed stuff and headed out to the front door.

"Goodbye y/n be good and stay in touch!" The loving caretaker said as she kissed your forehead for the last time.

"I will, see you around Ms.M/n!" You said as you walked over to your new father.

"Hey there y/n! I'm your dad now. Heard you like Marvel, is that right?" Mr.Jones said.

"Yes if course! Caption America is my favorite though, he has the best butt I've ever seen!" 

You began to show you fangirl/boy side of yourself but Alfred didn't seem to mind.

He chuckled and you continued your conversation on the way home.

Time Skip

It has been 3 months after your dad adopted you, the two of you barely even fought and every Friday you both would have movie marathon with his brother, aka your uncle Matthew, occasionally join you.

Your love for Marvel grew even more but you have a different Captain America who is your #1 and that man is your father, Alfred F. Jones

---------
Finally done! I accidentally published it before it was done but I fixed it now! Hope u have a nice day and stay happy and healthy!!:)