Chapter 3 [ Are You The One? ]

Jonghyun came in to work the next day. He was feeling excited as he entered and greeted everyone. He then sat on his chair and realised there is a take out from starbucks, a plastic cup filled with iced coffee and his name written on it. He was puzzled at first then smiled and turned to the staff who served people drinks and asked.. "Excuse me but this is different, I'm always served water to drink, what's the occasion?"

The staff then said "I have no clue but actually that drink is delivered by xxxdrink delivery and it's already paid by someone named [Y/N]"

"[Y/N]? Wait.. I've heard that name before" Jonghyun said surprisingly

Moments later after the recording ended, Jonghyun got up and waved goodbye to his fans outside but before leaving, he went to the hr department and asked the hr staff "Hello, Excuse me, I just want to ask about this person if she is a staff here"

Staff replied "Oh Hey. Sure who is it?"

Jonghyun said "her name is [Y/N]"

The staff turned to look at some names on the paper before responding and nodding "Oh yes yes, there is [Y/N] here but.. Which? There is two people with that name"

Jonghyun in shock and surprised then responded.. "Oh.. I am not quite sure with the surname but thanks though"

The staff replied "Not a problem but what's the matter that you have to look up the name through me?"

Jonghyun then explain the situation before saying his bye to the hr staff and left
He then thought to himself.. 'hmm.. If she works here, I wonder if I can ask.. Maybe I'll ask.. Hey, are you the one who sent drink?.. Ahh.. That's just.. Maybe if I approach and ask.. Hey, thanks for the drink you bought for me.. Ahh.. What happens if it's not either of them.. It'll be awkward.. Forget it.. I'll just ask if they bought any drink'

Jonghyun approaches one of the staff named [Y/N] who was slightly busy and said "Hey.. Um.."

Y/N then looked at Jonghyun who seemed chill when he set her eyes on him who was nervously trying to bring out words from his mouth and his eyes wander about as he doesn't want to make eye contact with her.. Y/N then greeted and try to understand what he wants to ask "Hey.. Do you need something?"
"uh.. Actually Um.. Well I was just wandering if.." before Jonghyun could continue his sentence he then had a quick thought to himself 'What if she thinks I'm being too forward, I might make it more awkward or uncomfortable.. Ahh'

Jonghyun continued saying.."If i did good today cause I was nervous and I thought maybe I messed up"

Y/N then smiled and said "Nah you are fine, no worries, you did great today"

Jonghyun then got a little shy as her smile captures him "well i'll get going, thanks for the feedback, I'll do better as time goes by" he smiled at her and waved his goodbyes, she did the same