Chapter 4 The Exs

(Emily POV)

When I was home I checked twitter and I was ready to burst into tears. Why cuz I saw Justin's pics on twitter and it was Justin+ Selena having a great time at Ranging waters and they were all over each other. I just saw tears pouring from my face then I heard my doorbell it was Tali with her sister when they saw my face they were astonished. Tali hugged me and asked what's wrong I tell her to check Justin's twitter she longs and looks at me.

(Tali POV)

That no good dirt bag!! I just wanna slap him across the face right now. But Justin would never hurt Emily. While Emily was crying into her pillow. She got a text from her brother. It read: Emily I need you Steve has gotten worse please. Oh my gosh Steve is Emily/ Gordon's step dad he didn't like the for some reason. He would beat so hard it left marks everywhere. Thank goodness Emily can sing or she might not even be here. What am I suppose to do? Do I tell her? I tell her that I'm gonna go pick up Arielle and that i'll be rite back. I actually do pick up Arielle and when I go to pick up Gordon he has a black eye. Arielle an I run up to Gordon and give him a tight hug, I see he's a bit teary awww. When we all get into Emily's house I see.

(Arielle POV)

When we get to Emily's room we see Justin trying to put his arms around Emily's but kept trying to pull away. I yell get your hands off her!!! Justin and Emily turn around right away. Justin told us if we could get out of the room and I just laughed Hells to the no am I leaving. Emily looks at Gordon and questions what happened he told her about the Steve thing. Emily told Justin about the Steve thing and how her&gordon got abuse. Right away Justin fell to the floor. Uhh ? I asked Justin wuts wrong he said he didn't want something like this to happen.

(Justin POV)

No!no! I can't believe this all happening I don't want Emily to get ther she's too gentle. I apologized with tears in my eyes ya I cried problem?! I told Emily if she needs ANYTHING i'll be there, I slowly pressed my lips against her. We both smiled. We started to ask Gordon if he's alright and he told us that we should be careful of Steve.

(Emily POV)

It started to get late so, Tali and Arielle went home. Justin stayed cause he is worried that something might happen (aww) the whole night Justin looked worried in his sleep. He woke to see if I was still there. I heard him talk. I think he was fighting in his sleep.

(Gordon's POV)

Morning thank god I don't have to go to school. I'm kinda of mad at myself I didn't tell Emily that Steve said he's gonna hurt me and Emily... Badly. Steve use to tell us that we are nothing but worthless pieces of crap and we won't ever archive anything. I hear Justin and Emily walk into the kitchen, they both are smiling I guess it cause they are trying to make me feel better. I notice they keep staring at my bruised eye (awkward) Emily brakes the silence by asking wut Justin and I want to eat. Just cereal we said in unison.

(Emily POV)

I'm so happy Justin's there for me but, I haven't told him about kamden which makes me nervous. Justin started to smile at me, then he noticed my necklaces my heart started to beat faster and faster. He said its nice when did u get it. uhh I legit just froze then I blurted out that I ordered from on line. What if I told him my ex gave it to me?