Should I tell Him?

(Tali POV)

Last night while Chaz was at my house, we were in my house and somehow sex got into our conversation don't ask how but we did. I asked him if he ever did and he said ya. Woah. Chaz asked me I said no. Chaz asked me if I was okay I just ya I don't care. He said really and he also told me it was before he dated me and it was time. He had to go home. What he said was in my mind. The next morning I call Emily I wanted to tell her about the Chaz thing. ***convo**

E=hello

T= heyy can I come over?

E= I'm doing a bunch of interviews but u can come with me

T= will Justin be there?

E= no oh and I need to tell u about a dream I had

T= kkk see ya

E=bye

T= Bye

*** end of convo****

Okay I have to get ready what to wear?? Found out what to wear I'm wearing an infinity that says love and dark shorts with red converse.

(Emily P.O.V)

The first interview I have to go to is Ellen. I pick up Tali and We drive to Ellen and meet scooter there. Tali look so fascinated, Gillian already had my outfit picked out. I heard Ellen call my so, I waked to the couch.

Ellen: oh how are u

me: good thnx how bout u

ellen; great thnx for asking so how r ur bruising doing

me:uhh there healing

ellen thats fantastic so let me ask u something

me; ask away

ellen; why r u and Justin always kissing i swear do we have any pictures

me: *laughing* oh my gosh dont show the pics

(they show the pics)

ellen: dont worry i think its cute so why

me:well uhh he has nice lips so ya

ellen; okay this is all the time we have Emily Jones everyone

okay backstage Tali like legit jumps on me. Im LIKE what happened bro cha cha. She shoves my my phone in my and there's a text that reads from Justin that say hey babe just saw u in Ellen and Damn u lookin nice!! I reply aww Justy did u see the pics haha we have been exposed <3.

(Tali Pov)

Aww Emily and Justin r se-cute. But while I was on twitter Nial Horan DM'ed me. I think I like him like actually like him but, I'm dating Chaz; Chaz did have sex with a girl. Grr I need to tell Emily. When I walk up to her we both have to tell each other something, I go first I tell her about the whole Chaz/ Niall thing. Emily told me about the necklace Kamden gave to her. After we talk it out we both decided that we have to go Arielle and Christian for advice. When Emily finished all her interviews the last one was late night with Jimmy Fallon. Christian texted both Emily and I saying to come over for a sleepover.

(Emily POV)

Christian just invited us for a sleepover which was good cuz Arielle was also gonna be there but, Justin and Chaz will be there. May the odds be ever in our favor (hunger games). When we reach Christian's house Justin hugged me really tight and starts to carry me inside; Chaz kissed Tali and Tali did happen to blush. After we reached inside Justin threw me on the couch and started to tickle me I couldn't stop laughing my eyes out. Why was being so playful? Christian said for food he has 2 things one is some keanwa fiber thing Arielle asked if I taste good and Chaz was likes HELLS no the other option was tacos. We all went with tacos. (*****authors note - by the way the time is like 10:30****) We weren't really in the mood to watch a movie so, Chaz we should play 7 minutes in the closest. Uhh sure it doesn't matter, I said. The first spin is Arielle and Chaz.

(Arielle's POV)

Uhh it felt really awkward I looked at Tali and she shrugged. her shoulders. In the closet we r chatting. I was like so wuts up and how's like and what not. Finally our 7 minutes we up. They spun it again and it was Emily and Justin. Ooh wut will happen?

(Justin's POV)

I tried my best to make Emily smile. I don't want to remind her about Steve and Alex. Ever since what happened I have to be more protective of her. I love her that much. Emily looked nervous. Then she breathed and she asked me why did I broke Kamden's arm? I looked right at her and smiled I told I didn't knew who he was and jealously kinda took over me. But let's forget about that, I slowly leaned in for a kiss but there was something wrong my Bieber senses could feel it. After our kiss I told her what's wrong? "Nothing" she replied. I raised one eyebrow which always caused her to giggle. Why won't you tell me? It's nothing she replied. I got up and so did she "Justin its nothing" If u don't love me i understand. I think I went too far when I said she looked like he was going to cry! I slowly raised her chin to the same level as mines. I pressed my lips on to hers, then Chaz opened the closet door and said are you done swallowing each other!? Emily blushed like cherry red.

(Arielle POV)

I think that something went wrong. ----night---- we all put the sleeping bags in the guest house. I think we r going to sleep here cuz of Caitlyn. I think that Caitlyn hates Emily well know that she's dating her ex. That must feel so awkward!! Haha omfg isn't Christian like so hot I swear I'm so glad he's mine <3. After we got set up and wut not Chaz wanted to go the jacuzzi but Emily didn't want to go cuz of hair wow really?

(Emily POV)

I didn't want to go to the jacuzzi but then Justin took off his shirt and the rest is a blur. Haha we roasted some marshmallows cuz Arielle brought some for some reason. Okay all the guys are asleep. Finally!! Me Tali and Arielle formed a circle, I told her everything and so did Tali. Arielle told me that me and Kamden should just be neighbors not even friends cuz then Justin will become suspicious and for Tali she told her that she has to meet him in real life and if she wants Chaz to be more romantic than Tali has to also become romantic. Thank G-d I have Arielle I finally went to sleep and Justin put his muscly arm around me, I have a sweet kiss on the check and went to sleep.

(Christian POV)

Last night while the girls were talking I heard ever word they said. But they had no idea I was still awake, I don't know if I should tell the guys or keep it to myself. Morning came and my little sister kept staring at Justin I snapped in front of her face and she jumped I gave that look. Justin was just like uh that was awkward. I started to stare at Chaz and Tali & Emily and Justin. I couldn't keep it in my heart kept beating faster until, I knew what I had to do. I was going to tell them. I went up stairs and told the guys to come with. Wuts up says, Chaz. Well Tali likes Niall and she thinks ur not romantic and as for u Justin well u know that necklace around Emily's the one that says her name-Justin. uhh ya well Kamden gave her that....

(Chaz POV)

I can't believe it I thought Tali loved me but it was all a lie. She likes some dumb blonde Irish kid. Like wut?! I looked at Justin and he looked angry. I saw him running down stairs there was no point of stopping him. Christian and I both ran down stairs. I saw Tali's face it looked like an angel snap out of it I'm mad. I went up to Tali and asked her why. She gave me a really confused look. I told her why would u cheat on me with Niall.

Tali- it's not wut u think

Chaz- really do u like him more cuz he's "romantic"

Tali- no we r barely friends

Chaz- ya thats Wut u think

Tali- Wut r u jealous cuz I have guy friends

Chaz- what the fuck no! U just don't get it. Then suddenly that lights turned off.

(Emily POV)

While Chaz and Tali were yelling at each other the lights suddenly went off. I think Arielle tried to call my name but I said, I can't hear you it's too dark. Christian turned the lights on. Then he said, "I'm sorry I couldn't keep it in I heard what all you guys said last night and I told them." I say everything!? Justin looks at me and says everything?