Chapter 3 the party

(Emily Pov)

At 6:45 Justin's alarm goes off and its Don't wake me up (haha I get it) Well Chaz,Tali,and Arielle all of to go to school. Christian said that he to do something at his house so, it was me Justin and Ryan left. The 3 of us have to go to rehearsals. Great I say very sarcastically I have to sit with Ryan for like hours.

---conversation r= Ryan and E= Emily

R- sorry for what happened at Justin's house

E- it's okay it isn't that big of a deal

R-....

E- ya

R- they have some really sick dances moves

E- ya and it's really hard to do

R- Aren't u also going on tour

E- ya for my new album

R- Aren't u and Justin gonna be separated

E- Not rlly cuz we made our tour dates kinda of like

R- is Justin mad at me honestly

E- Honestly and think maybe u have to ask

-----Rehearsals are over------

Saturday

(Chaz Pov)

I'm throwing a huge party cuz I live in LA now baby. Well I booked at this hotel in Beverly Hills!! I call up all my friends (Tali Emily Justin Arielle Ryan Christian) and tell them to bring whoever they want. Everyone can make it yah buddy!!!! can't wait till 8

(Emily Pov)

At 8 me and the girls get ready in our party dresses, did hair, makeup. The guys came and picked us up. The party was CrAzY!!!! We danced like total freaks <3. When the party was over which was like 3:30 am. Cuz we were so sleepy/ kinda of lost we ALL slept in the wrong beds. Me and Ryan in one bed, Tali and Justin in another, Arielle with Chaz, lucky Christian he slept alone!! (none of us knew this) In the morning I feel these soft lips touching mines (I honestly thought they were Justin's) so, without opening my eyes we started making out like full on and then he started to get really touchy and I'm like thinking when does Justin do this. I open my eyes to see Ryan. I just start screaming. And I asked Ryan wut the stars was wrong with him!!!! He just smiled and said dont act like you didn't enjoy it. EWWWW!!! Justin, Tali,Chaz, Arielle, and Christian coming running and saying what happened. I said every detail that happened even what Ryan said. Right away Justin was angry.

(Justin POV)

I was ready to beat the sh*t out of Ryan but then I felt a hand on my fist it was Christian's. He never believed in violence. Christian kept saying we need to talk it out. Ya like that's gonna do anything. During our "talk" I wanted to kick Ryan in the place where the light doesn't shine. I just AHHH!! I stood up and rite when I did Ryan just stormed out of the hotel. Thank G-d he was gone I don't need him. Something that happened while I was sleeping with Tali was that we cuddled (no not like that!) Before we left the hotel we took showers and picked up our stuff. Arielle wanted to go to the mall so, we can forget all this sure we all said in unison. Emily acted a little strange like she was shy. What? What if she liked the kiss?? No! Rite?

(Emily POV)

I wasn't really "in the mood", Justin didn't say a word to me??? Like what?!? Should I say something? While we were at Hot Topic we both went to each other, I think we were on the same page. He wanted to talk to me somewhere private but it was like impossible cuz of all the fans LOL gotta love them. We finally reached my house. I came out right with it, "Justin I don't like Ryan that kiss was nothing". Justin hugged me and I loved it, I felt those sparks it felt like AMAZING! He even said i'll always be there for you which has caused my eyes to water <3 luv him.

(Justin POV)

I'm so happy Emily felt nothing when she kissed Ryan. I had to go to Ranging Waters so I can shoot my video for Beaty and a Beat ft. Nicki Minaj. I didn't want to leave Emily :(. I gave her a quick kiss on the lips and started into her beautiful milk chocolate eyes. Woah I just started day dreaming in her eyes. I noticed her blushing. On the way to Ranging waters I get a text from Ryan... the text says: I'm so sorry I don't know what happened, you know me I always get weird ha well ya bro.. What do I say he patiently kissed my girl but he's been my bro ever since preschool, I just forgive cause I had to come on.

(Emily POV)

While I'm in my room playing on my guitar I receive 2 texts 1 from Justin telling me that him and Ryan are cool and the second from OMG it was from my ex- boyfriend Kamden *flashback* we had the cutest relationship ever example he would send me flowers text me good morning/ night, sadly we had to brake up cause well I became signed with a record label and long distant relationship wouldn't work End of flashback*** what does he want I slowly unlock my phone and the texts reads I was wondering where u live cause I just moved to calabasses and I know u live in that neighborhood. I tell him my address and he gives me his and he lives 2 houses down. I go and pay him a visit and when he opens the door he is shocked. He invites me and we start talking/goofing around, then he tells me to close my eyes...uhhh okay? 1 minute later he comes in with a necklace that has my name in gold letter. He said we wanted to give it to me while we were dating but, then I left I got super teary. I told I couldn't believe he kept it this long he just smiled said it was worth it. Tali texted to me asking if she and her sister could hang out... I just said kkk :). I told Kamden I had to go he alright and gave me a good bye hug.