Chapter 10: ugh i hate you

(Emily POV)

You were perfect babe I heard Alex say when I came off stage. Whenever I'm around I get so upset/depressed. I didn't get to see Justin for an entire day, that might not sound a lot but when ever he's here I feel more protected. Whenever Alex tries to go to far Justin stops him. I went back to my bus and logged into Skype. I noticed I got a missed call from Tali. Oh I feel so stupid I forgot to tell Tali about the one week with Alex. I couldn't verbally say so I typed all to her. She wanted to come to but she was in LA with Chaz and I was here Boston. Our next stop is New Jersey. Then suddenly my laptop starts to ring it's Justin yahhh!!

Justin- hey Em-ily

Emily- aww thnx

Justin- I miss u so much sweetie

Emily- I feel like I'm going to die with out you are going to come

Justin- i'll try my best, cuz I can't

Then Alex came and closed my laptop. He's told what did I tell you about Justin, you have to be with me you little cunt. Then Alex pushed to the floor of my room. He kicked me in the ribs I could hardly breathe. I started to be scream but, Alex kept covering my mouth. A knock on the door came and it was Kenny (the body guard) he wanted to know if I was okay. Alex made me say yes. I wanted to sleep in another room but, once again Alex made me sleep on the same bed with him (don't worry I didn't let him do anything to me) I couldn't sleep at all Justin wasn't here. I couldn't take these last three days with Alex was living hell. I have to be all lovey dovey and then Alex treats like I'm garbage. I slowly sneak into the kitchen I grab the knife and I was ready to cut my self then.

(Justin POV)

I finally made to Emily's tour bus cuz the security guards helped me sneak in . When I walk in I see Emily holding a knife and I knew what she was going to do with it. I ran and jump over the counter with swag. I take the knife out of her hand. I told her its not right.

Emily- I can't I make you, my brother, and mother suffer cuz I'm so stupid.

Justin- no our not. Don't listen to any crap that retarted Alex tells you.

She slowly pecks my lips but then I beg for more so her kiss becomes better and better. I start to lift her off the ground and her checks are red. I slowly place her down, then give her light kiss on the neck. I really missed these type of moments we had together. I tell that I'm going to spend an entire night in this bus. She was happy yet scared. Emily kept telling me what if Alex gets mad. I honestly don't care about him.

(Tali POV)

I read everything Emily sent me on Skype I was going to cry. Like how could he's doing this to her. Then something in my heart was telling me that Emily needs a girl to talk to and that's me. I've known her since kindergarten. I check on line and her next stop is New Jersey. Guess I know where I'm going. Chaz wanted to come with me but I needed to go alone. I text Emily saying I'm coming but she still didn't respond which makes me worry. I have a pic of the tour bus now I have to do is find it. While I was on the freeway Emily finally responds. She happy that I'm coming. We are gonna meet each other at the McDonalds near the exit. When I saw her my jaw dropped she looked hurt. She had a bruise near her eye! I ran up to her and gave the hug of friendship then Alex came out. I quickly went up to him and slapped him right across the face, my hand left a print. I saw Emily in shock.

Alex- did this hoe just slap me

Tali- no duhh

Emily- omg tali u shouldn't have done

Alex- finally we agree on something

Emily- Tali I'm going to be okay this our 4 day. I have to wait only 3 more days

Alex- then your gonna want me more

Emily-*roles eyes*

Tali- listen dude you don't take your hands off her I'll hurt u

Emily- he's stronger than you

Tali- like I care

Alex- you should care cuz I could snap you like a toothpick

Justin- *walks in* that's not how you treat girl

I notice that Emily's eyes light up.

(Alex POV)

I'm about smack Tali in her stomach. But I can't hit a girl. Only 3 days 'till I get Emily all to myself. Once she's with me she won't be the innocent little girl, she's gonna be the type of girl I want. Ugh I hate how Justin keeps coming in the way like no bro.

(Emily POV)

Tali and I both sat down in the kitchen . I had to let everything out of mind. It felt great. Justin walked in and