Sweet Pea!!

Today I was going to hang out with Sweet Pea and I've had the biggest crush on him for so long. I was already at the Whyte Wyrm outside waiting for him when I see a Ghoulie's car pull up them not knowing I was a serpent they started punching me and I was on the ground in a split second and I seen Sweet Pea pull in.

"Sweet Pea help me please!!" I yelled because I was going to pass out soon. He rushed over to me and had the Ghoulie off of me in a split second and I seen the Ghoulie pull out a knife and before I could tell Sweet Pea the ghoulie had already stabbed him. The ghoulie pushed Sweet Pea off of him and ran off. I ran into the Whyte Wyrm and found FP and ran to him.

"FP help me please.....Ghoulie.....Stabbed.....Sweet...Pea!" I said panting and he ran outside and I found Jughead, my brother, and Toni, mine and Sweets best friend.

"Guys a ghoulie showed up and started attacking me and Sweet Pea helped me and before I could warn him that the ghoulie had a knife the ghoulie stabbed him." I said crying while pulling them outside. FP had already put Sweet Pea in the bed of his truck so I made Jug and Toni get on their bikes because I wanted to be with Sweet Pea by myself.

"Sweet Pea you can't leave me. I love you I'm in love with you please just don't leave me. I can't live without you. I love you so much." I said crying and he had blacked out on our way there and we finally made it and I took off inside the hospital.

"Help please yes I know we're serpents but please my best friend and crush was stabbed he's blacked out and lost a lot of blood please help us please." and they refused us help and I snapped.

"ARE YOU REFUSING OUR HELP BECAUSE WE'RE SERPENTS? WELL NEWS FLASH WE'RE NOT THE BAD GUYS, THE REAL BAD GUYS ARE YOU NORTHSIDERS BECAUSE YOU HATE US FOR NO REASON AND THE GHOULIES ARE THE BAD GUYS. A GHOULIE DID THIS TO MY BEST FRIEND AND I MIGHT NOT EVER GET THE CHANCE TO TELL HIM HOW I FEEL ABOUT HIM IF YOU DON'T HELP!" they were so scared that they had him rushed into surgery and I say with Jughead and Toni crying in Jughead's arms.

"Jughead I can't lose him he's my best friend and I'm in love with him." I said crying but I said the last part hoping he wouldn't hear me but he did.

"Your in LOVE with Sweet Pea?! I can't let you date him Y/n I can't let him hurt you." and I instantly ran outside and I took off running back to the Whyte Wyrm. On my way back I felt like someone was following me so I called FP.

you FP

Where are you Y/s/n

Jughead upset me and I kinda started to run back to the Whyte Wyrm but someone's following me and I don't know how far or how close I am to the Whyte Wyrm.

I'm on my way just keep moving don't let them get close to you

ok I won't please hurry

He hung up on me and I noticed the person was already behind me and it was Malachi with a switch blade.

"M-Malachi w-what a-are y-you d-doing w-with t-that?" I asked terrified and he didn't answer he. He just stabbed me in many places and I heard FP's truck as I was laying on the ground. Malachi had stabbed me in my stomach, arms, and my legs and I was loosing a lot of blood and when FP got me in the truck I said something I wished I never had.

"Tell Sweet Pea I love him when he wakes up and I love all the serpents y'all are my family and always will be." I blacked out after that as soon as we got to the hospital.

~Time skip~

I woke up and I looked around and I noticed Sweet Pea beside my bed crying, so I reached up and touched his cheek.

"Sweet Pea stop crying you look pathetic." that was a little joke I had with him when I seen him crying.

"Y/s/n glad to see your ok enough to joke." he said chuckling and he leaned over to me and I couldn't help it, I leaned closer to him and I kissed his lips softly. I pulled back scared that I just lost him but he pulled me back and kissed me again.

"I love you Y/s/n and I always will just never leave me, ok?" Sweet Pea said softly.

"Never would I leave you Sweets."