The Dumbledore's House

1899 - GODRIC'S HOLLOW - 8AM - TUESDAY
THE DUMBLEDORE'S HOUSE

Gellert: *From upstairs, shouting* ALBUS, WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP?!

Albus: *rolling his eyes* Come down here if you want to talk to me. I'm not going to shout!

Aberforth: TO RIGHT YOU'RE NOT GONNA SHOUT. YOU JUST WOKE ME UP!

Gellert: *Now downstairs with Albus in the kitchen* SHAME!

Albus: *Annoyed* Oh stop it, it's not going to help, he already hates you.

Gellert: What does it matter if he hates me, it's not like we're married?

Albus: *Under his breathe* I wish!

Gellert: What did you say?

Albus: *Panicking* Nothing, nothing. I woke up around 5am.

Gellert: Aww was Al Al having trouble sleeping. *He jumps down from the table, and walks over to Albus, cupping Albus's face in his hands.* Why didn't you wake me up?

Albus: *Blushing like mad and struggling to get his words out* Because you were sleeping perfectly fine, I didn't want to disturb you. *He shoves a plate of food in his face* Breakfast?!

.................................................................................................................................................................................................

More coming soon!