Albus's Living Room

1899 - GODRIC'S HOLLOW- 1AM- THURSDAY
ALBUS'S LIVING ROOM

*Since Aberforth has decided to go to bed early and Ariana has fallen to sleep quite quickly, Albus and Gellert were in the living room, getting drunk on Fire Whisky. After a passing comment from Albus, that he had never gotten drunk before, and only ever had the tiniest bit of alcohol. Gellert insisted Albus experience it just in case, in the future, he were ever to encounter alcohol in a less safe environment and not knowing his limit he in danger. (Gellert has already started drinking and was slightly tipsy so his argument was slightly less convincing. However since he was practically lying on top of Albus, demonstrating how he would keep Albus safe if necessary, Albus agreed.) So now an hour and a half later they both lay on top of each other, drunk.

Gellert: You know, we would have been great friends if we were at school together.

Albus: Perhaps, but you do have a tendency to always think you're right, that would have annoyed me.

Gellert: *Sitting up grinning* I do not!

Albus: *Laughing* You don't? Then what are you doing now?

Gellert: Oh shut up!

Albus: Make me!

Gellert: *Leans over Albus and kisses him*

Albus: *in complete shock*

Gellert: *Amused at Albus's reaction* It's funny, you've been waiting for me to kiss you since the day we me, yet your still shocked.

Albus: *Blushing* Have not!

Gellert: Yes you have. I could practically hear your mind begging for it!

Albus: Stop looking through my thoughts!

Gellert: Then try closing your mind. Come on Albus, you said you were good at that.

Albus: *Under his breath* Not when your doing it.

Gellert: *He move on top of Albus kissing him again, this time deepening it.*

*This was one of Albus's greatest memories*