Selfish

If you thought that 'Accidental Ghosting' was too far you have another thing coming-

(Leafintel is senpai of  -shadowbadass- )
(And vice-versa)

ALSO, none of this would EVER happen, do not harass anyone mentioned in this fanfic with shipping or angst or whatever. This was written all in good fun - messed up fun but still fun.

With that being said, enjoy the fanfic.

~~

TRIGGER WARNINGS
Self-Harm (Carving), Crying, Panic Attack, Self-Deprecation, Implied Suicide Attempt, Minor Vomiting Mention, Minor Murder Mention

~~

Darryl walked behind the pair, clutching his right arm with his hand as he watched the two smiling brightly as they walked hand-in-hand. He buried the growing feeling of jealousy bubbling up inside of him as the passionate pair talked to each other.

Without him...

He felt the beginnings of tears brimming at the corner of his eyes, blinking them away indignantly as he sucked in a gulp of air. This was supposed to be a fun day with two of his friends - but really he was just being dragged along. God, he should've never bothered to ask them to hang out with them. He should've just stayed in his bedroom and shrivelled up into a b-

"Hey Darryl, where were you planning on taking us?" Vincent suddenly asked quizzically, giving Darryl a reassuring smile. His mouth felt dry as he looked up at the taller male in mild confusion before answering his question.
"I-I don't know - I guess it just slipped my mind," he answered cheerfully, Giving them a tight-lipped smile. 

How stupid could you be, forgetting where you're going just because you're too bothered about a relationship. How selfish of you.

His stomach churned as the words were spoken, feeling physically sick with himself as he watched Clay and Vincent discussing where they were going-

Without him without him withouthim withouthimwithouthimwithOUTHIMWITHOUTHIM-

Shaking his head vehemently in a desperate attempt to get his head to shut up, he opened his eyes to see the two staring at him.

"No to the cinema? Alright then..." Clay muttered as he watched Darryl shake his head, completely oblivious to what was actually going on.

"You know, I-I just realized I have something that's reeeaaaaaaally urgent, so I need to go back to my apartment, you wouldn't mind if I just..." He pointed his thumb behind him as he spoke, waiting for Clay and Vincent's permission to leave.

"Oh alright, bye - Good luck with whatever you have to do!" Clay replied, giving him a toothy grin and waving the black-clad male off as Vincent waved in a similar manner. Darryl gave them a strained smile as he walked away, discreetly increasing his speed when the other two had their backs turned.

As soon as he rounded the corner of the street, he allowed his worn smile to drop - the overwhelming feeling of heartache slapped him hard in the face as he felt his legs turn to jelly and his stomach drop. Without a second thought, he rubbed his eyes with the palm of his hand and willed himself to stagger his way back to his apartment.

Upon arrival at his apartment building, he made a mad dash to his bathroom - his Lunch making a second debut. He stood up on shaking legs and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, his eyes catching sight of his reflection through his blurring vision. Sucking in a breath, he stared intensely at himself - dishevelled hair and glassy eyes stared back.