Trevor

Full Name: TrevorStatus: Immortal BeingHair: BlackEyes: UnKnown Gender: Male in human form Occupation: Torturer

Full Name: Trevor
Status: Immortal Being
Hair: Black
Eyes: UnKnown
Gender: Male in human form
Occupation: Torturer

From:
Boundless Void Near The Door to Earth
Earth and The Bad Place formally.

Played by: Adam Scott

History:
Trevor is an Immortal Being that resides in The Bad Place and is one of its torturers. He was recruited by Michael as an actor (playing himself mostly) in his "Good Place neighborhood" as a demon who threatened to take Eleanor to the Bad Place. Trevor returns in Season 3, when the four humans were on Earth as a human who almost gets run over by a train. He joined the support group and annoyed every member to try to drive them apart but before it could work completely Judge Gen flung him into a Void surrounding the Door when she caught him, Michael, and Janet interfering in human affairs.

Personality:
Trevor is consistently rude and is known to take sadistic pleasure in torturing those sent to The Bad Place. He actively seeks ways to be impolite and/or make others uncomfortable. According to Michael, Trevor is a diabolical, sadistic agent of evil and might just be the single most dangerous creature in the universe. Though it remains ambiguous whether or not Trevor actually likes Elanor he has shown a romantic interest in her multiple times, complementing her looks, asking her out on dates, falsely claiming they "hooked up," stating he was a fan of her, constantly hugging her, wearing a shirt she had made of her roommate that went viral, and asking if they were "going to happen?"

Facts:
He was The Bad Place representative on Mindy St. Claire's orientation video in The Medium Place.