Chapter 8

**May's POV**

          Cam just left, I don't think this is a good idea, but why not? What is the worst thing that could happen? Seriously nothing can happen.

            He text me saying that our section is at 4:45pm, so I have plenty of time to think about what should I where and how can I explain for him about Scott. He also said that Lux and Nash are coming, since Darek is going on a date with some random girl.. I don't really like when he goes on a date, I don't know, I am jealous, I mean, he is MY brother. I'm ridiculously jealous of everyone near the people I love.

           I need to tell Lux everything, she'll know what should I do. I ran down stairs and found her in the kitchen preparing 2 bows of cereal.

          "Good morning bae" she said "I prepared this one for you" She continued giving me the bow.

          "Morning bae, thanks, by the way, where is Nash?" I replied with a smile.

          "He left." She answers in a serious tone.

          "What's going on?" I ask

          "What do you mean?"

          "I know you since you were a fetus, what happened between you two?" She was really mad.

          "Ugh, yesterday at the party, after we drank the shots, I was looking for you and caught him kissing some bitch" She was angry, I mean, really angry.

          "And after that?"

          "He tried to talk to me, but I don't remember actually.." of course she doesn't remember, she was drunk, I mean, we were.

"I don't know, it's complicated."

          "No it's not, you got jealous, it's okay" I said in a sarcastic tone, because she needs to forget about that.

          She punches me in the arm, "IM NOT JEALOUS" I laughed, because I know she is.

          "But are you going with us?"

          "I don't think so.."

          "You are!"

          "I don't want to, he will be there.. and I don't want to see him." She answered.

          "C'mon, you are going, and you are going to help me pick a outfit, okay?" before she could answers I say "FORGET! We are going shopping, RIGHT NOW!" I know she loves shopping, so, why not?

          "Okay! can we go in 10 minutes?" She was happy.

          "Okay, 10 minutes and we are leaving."

**Cameron's POV**

          I just arrived at my house, and I'm already thinking about May, seriously, who is that guy? If I ever see him again, I don't know what I'm capable of doing with him.

          Since I live with Nash, I have to look for him, because he told me that he is going to the movies with us, but he was weird at the phone.. I don't know what is going on, but I will find out.

           "Hey Nash?!" I screamed while I was closing the door.

           "Sup?" He replied appearing out of nowhere.

           "What's wrong? You seemed weird at the phone, did something happen at the party yesterday?" C'mon, he is my best friend, I need to know.

          "yeah.. Lux caught me kissing another girl.." He said in a sad tone, I could see that he was sad. I hate seeing him like that, he is always happy and stuff.

          "And what did you do?"

          "I went after her, I mean, what could I do? but she ran downstairs and I couldn't find her, when I finally realized she was at the bathroom, I opened the door and she was crying. I'm a horrible person, I don't know if I like her or not, I do know that I shouldn't have kissed Tracy." He said almost crying.

          I put my arms around him and embrace him in a hug, man, he was sad. It makes me sad. "And then? how did you get home?"

          "I gave her a hug, and I received your text saying the you were going home, after that I took her home and slept in May's house, not with her tho.. In the morning I gave a kiss in her forehead and I came home. I know that when she wakes up she will be mad at me. But I'm still going with you guys." I could see that he was cheering up. That's great.

          "Okay dude! let's get ready, I still have to buy the tickets"

          "Kay, let's go!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SORRY! I THOUGHT I HAD UPDATED! I didn't tho....
any questions?

Instagram: Maahpezella
                      Magcon.twerkss