Rain .

That night it rain heavily . Some people felt the rain while others just got wet . The street lights lit up the streets giving a beautiful view with rain. She loved rain . She loved how droplets fall down like tears and loved how rain hid those tears .

She stared as she sat on her bay window as the water droplets hit the window making crackling sound like tiny pebbles were being thrown on her window . Her gaze shifted towards the people running down the street to protect themselves from rain . But what caught her attention were the people who just stood there like they were frozen on their spot and their heads were tilted towards sky with eyes closed and a small smile dancing on their lips . They didn't care people were stumbling into them , they didnt care their clothes were damp from their rain and sticked to their body and they didn't care about the weird and funny looks they were recieving and the curses thrown at them .
Her mind wondered off to reasons why they were acting like this. What was the reason behind their small yet peaceful smile ? What happened that they are so peaceful ? Before drowning herself into her own whirl of emotions and thoughts she shook her head to clear her mind . She realized that people can close their ears to things they don't  want hear but they can't close their heart to things they don't want to feel .
She smiled as she glanced at them for the last time and pulled down her curtains .