Dear 2020

Haven't you had enough ?
How much more you will surprise us with all this ?
You came with Covid - 19 pandemic and took many innocent lives ( still are ) and we can do literally nothing about but sit still pray it all finishes soon . And when finally we were starting to make peace with idea that we have endure this no matter what,  you showed how much of a jerk you are with the news of Rishi Kapoor Sir and Irfaan Khan Sir  passing away .
Then the news of George Floyd came. Weren't you happy enough with all the news you brought earlier ? Didn't you feel sorry when you saw how this all happened and when George Floyd's daughter said , " Daddy changed the world " ? And when I thought this all would settel down you announced that the man who taught us to fight our depression with his movie , he hanged himself in his residence because he was suffering from severe depression ?
Wasn't all that things enough for you ?
Weren't you happy with the things you all did ?
And to say its only the starting of June makes me anxious that you can do everything you want and we won't be able to lift a finger to stop it .

At this point , I won't even be surprised if dinosaurs make a return .
Please stop . Enough is enough. We don't have any power left to have our loved ones taken away from us .

‐----------------------------------------------------------------
To all people who lost their lives and the loved ones in this pandemic  may their soul rest in peace.  ❤