Lie .

I dont want to do this anymore .
He left .
Like everybody.
This time I lost a friend . Someone who I never though I would find a friend in . What's the saying ? That if you want to help someone the least or most you can do is to be there for someone ? Fucking lie . Everything is a lie . The only thing that people do is leave . Like a focking coward , thinking I am too much of a hassle for them , for him. He decided for me whether I want him in my life or not . But that wasn't his decision to make was it ?
He used me . I was there to help him and I still am .Everyday I listened what he had to say , what was wrong. So I sat staring at my phone for hours thinking life was playing a joke and a notification will pop exactly at 3:00 am and his usual gretting will be there " Hey .U up ?"I trusted him . I told him what was going on with me and what he did ? He left . He didn't even let me say anything , he just left. Friends don't do that,  right ? Do you know the funniest thing ? That I didn't even know who to blame , me or him ? Now that I think of it , all of this is my fautl , I should have kept my big mouth shut instead of babbling everything . I should have kept quite and pretended I am happy and nothing was or is wrong with me .