x. pregnant

june 17th.

it had been three weeks since jack and zachary had made it official, and neither boy been more happier. zachary's parents still hadn't found out about jack and they were no longer looking for him, which was a relief to both of them.

but for the past three weeks, zachary hadn't been feeling like his usual self. he's started to get tired at random times, even if he slept for hours, he'd still be extremely tired. terrible mood swings ("are you sure you're not the one with mpd?" jack joked, earning a slap to the head from a pissed off zachary) weird food cravings, constant trips to the bathroom, painful cramps and body aches, out of the blue headaches, and the worst of them all, morning sickness. he hid most of them from his parents, knowing they'd take it too seriously and think he's dying or something. he didn't know what the hell was going on with his body, and it kind of scared him, but he shrugged it off.

jack was cuddling with zachary on the pullout couch in the secret closet room, watching a few animated disney movies zachary had managed to sneak out of his sisters room a few days ago. zachary had his head buried in jack's chest and his legs placed over the older's lap. he was starting to feel a strong wave of nausea coming, so he clutched onto his stomach, getting up from jack and going to the bathroom, emptying the contents in his stomach.

jack was behind him, gently rubbing his stomach, and whispering soothing words into his ear as he finished. zachary wipes his mouth and flushed the toilet, leaning back into jack's arm and letting a few tears fall, clutching his stomach again.

"i hate this feeling, jacky. i just wanted it to go away." zachary whined, feeling jack run his fingers through his hair.

"i know, princess, i know you do. hopefully it'll be over soon." jack says, feeling sympathetic for his boyfriend. "how about we go lay back down, yeah?" he suggests, smiling when zachary nods. jack lifts zachary up bridal style and brings him back to the pullout couch and laying him down, becoming the big spoon and pulling the blue blanket over the two of them, eventually falling asleep.

loud knocking on zachary's bedroom door is what woke him and jack up. he got up, not so quickly though because that always caused his nausea. he opened the closet door and then opened his bedroom door, seeing his mother at his door. she was dressed as if she was planning to go out.

"yes mother?" he asked.

"i'm tired of seeing you look and feel so miserable. i'm taking you to the doctors while your father and siblings are out, so get ready, i'll be in the car." miss herron says, a sympathetic look to her son, before going down the staircase.

zachary's eyes widened as he closed his door. he walked back into the closet, plopping on to couch. jack furrowed an eyebrow, going  over to the younger boy, hugging him from behind.

"what's wrong baby boy?" jack asked, placing a kiss onto his neck.

"my mother is taking me to a doctor. i didn't think that it would be that serious that i need a doctor. i'm scared, jay." zachary says, frowning.

"i'm sure she's just worried about you. maybe they'll just tell you that nothings wrong, just a stomach bug or something." jack says, hoping that it really was just a stomach bug and that nothing was wrong with his boy.

"well, i guess i should get ready then." zachary mumbles, walking out of the room and stopping in the closet part, choosing a plain outfit, a white t-shirt and black jeans, which for some reason suddenly seemed tighter than before.