Fighting Toads/First Henshin!

[No one's POV]
The next day came forth as Y/n, Aqua and Kazuma all reached the quest board and after looking through various options, they picked what seems to be a easy one:

KILL QUEST: DEFEAT 5 GIANT TOADS IN 3 DAYS.

Bonus: ???

Kazuma: That shouldn't be to hard.

*your first non-rider weapon*

[Grasslands]Kazuma can be seen, holding a short sword running away and getting his wimpy ass chased by a giant green toad

[Grasslands]
Kazuma can be seen, holding a short sword running away and getting his wimpy ass chased by a giant green toad.

Kazuma: AAAAAAH! Save me you two! Save- *Dodges the toads pounce* Whoa!

All the while, Y/n and Aqua are watching the scene as the blue haired*useless* goddess laughed while hugging her chest..

Aqua: *laughs hard* Oh, man, this is hysterical! Kazuma's face is red and he has tears in his eyes.

Y/n: Is there any reason why me and you are just standing here.

Kazuma: *still ruining* Damn it.. if i get out of this, I'll kill her.

A trio of toads can be seen standing on the ground.

Y/n: *monologue* Giant Toads. 10 times bigger than the average bullfrog on Earth. Goats are their favorite diet. During their own mating season. Their need to gather strength to lay their own eggs, so they show up in nearby farms and swallow the animals whole. Not chewing them, not savoring them.. whole. The worst part is during their season each year, it's uncommon for a few farmers and kids to go missing. Talk about messed up. I heard that Toad meat taste a little tough..but light and refreshing. A delicacy in my opinion.

Aqua: *shouts* Kazuma! If you really really want me to save you, all you have to do is call me "Lady Aqua!"

Kazuma: *shouts, while still running* Lady Aqua!

Y/n: *feels something glowing on his waist* Huh?

While Aqua was braiding on how Kazuma should worship her godly statue, she didn't take notice that the toad that was chasing kazuma turned its attention to Y/n and the goddess. It hopped to their location and landed in front of them, also the force pushed y/n back a few meters.

Y/n: *tumbles on the grass* Ouch! *sees toad infront of Aqua* Uhh.. Aqua??

Aqua: *dosent listen with eyes closed, not realizing the danger* Further more, you shall join the Axis Region, where you have to pray to me three times a day. If i ever want something off on your plate, you must-