Oli!!!!! :3

Dakoty's POV

I wake up to the smell of cinnamon and the warmth and feel of Eli's warm body next to me as he is staring at me. "Good morning beautiful." Eli says and smiles. "Good morning to you too." I say as I rub my eyes. "You hungry? Oli is making cinnamon toast with his moms special recipe." He asked and kisses my forehead. "I'm not that hungry but just enough for one." I say and he walks to the other side of my bed and picks me up bridal style and carries me. "good morning Dakoty, did you sleep well?" Oli asked as Eli sets me down. "Better then I have slept in years." I say still trying to wake up. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. "Good morning boys!" I say as Blake, Jamie, Tony, and Jacob come down stairs. "Morning." They say rubbing their eyes.

Oli puts a cinnamon toast on a plate and places it in front of me. I basically inhale that shit. "Omg Oli this is.... breathtaking!!!" I say as I hug him. "Well thank you Dakoty I'm glad you like them." He said as he let's go of me and sends me upstairs to get dressed.

I grab my BVB shirt, Purple Ripped Skinnies, my baby blue converses, and Eli's PTV hoodie and throw it all on and walked out of Eli's room. "Everyone load up!!" Blake yelled. then we all get in the cars and go to school.

Oli's POV (after school)

"Dakoty want to go to the mall for you know... your date tonight with Eli?" I ask Dakota as she walks upstairs.

"Uh... sure." She says and goes to my car. She plays If you can't hang by SWS and we play 20 questions.

"Fav band Dakoty?"

"PTV,BVB,SWS,BOTDF,BMTH, and ect. What about you?"

"MCR,PTV,SWS,BOTDF,BVB,and BMTH."

"WERE HERE!" she screamed. As we walk around the mall the first store she sees was Hot Topic.

*45 mins later*

"Come on out an show me the fuckin dress Dakoty!" I yell from out of the dressing rooms. "Fine...." she growls. she walks out and spins. "This is the one!" We both scream and jump up and down. I was a white dress with a kinda like tutu bottom with sculls on it. "Omg Oli! I love it!" She says as she runs up and hugs me. "I'm glad that you now let's get it and I will fix your hair and everything else." I say as we checkout.

(At home)

"Blue red or purple?" I ask as I get the hair dye down from my shelf. "PURPLE!!!!!" She screams. "Ok then someone sure loves purple." I say as I chuckle.

(After she is ready to go)

"Ok come out I want to see!" I yell as everyone but Blake and Eli, Blake is getting Eli ready for their date. "Ok ready guys?!" She says. "Ye....." All of our mouths drop when we see her. "OMG YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL HE WILL LOVE IT!! We all scream.

Authors note

Hey guys then date will be on the next chapter!!!

Oli is in the picture!!

Comments here ----->

Share

Fan

Vote

~FallenAngel~