Morning darling!

Jacob's POV

I wake up to see Blake laying on my chest snoring lightly. "Man i love him so much! He's so perfect! I need to take him somewhere, but what if everyone sees us kiss or something? Oh well they can suck a dick for all I care if gay guys wanna show their love people need to get over it and let them." I thought.

Blake's eyes open slowly and he smiles. "Good morning baby!" He says happily. "Morning babe!" I say and stroke his hair. "What do you wanna do today?" I ask him quietly so i dont wake Oli, Tony, and Jamie. "I don't know." He says and gets up. "You're hungry huh?" I ask and get up with him. He looks at me like what do you think? "I take that as a yes?" I chuckle and hold his hand and head into the kitchen.

Blake's POV

"He's body was so warm." I thought to y self. "Babe do you want pankcakes or walffles?" Jacob asked me in the sweetest way possible. "PANCAKES!" I yell. "Shut up Blake people are trying to sleep!" I hear Oli yells from the theatre room. "Sorry!" I yell back. I walk behind Jacob and hug him from behind. "Hey love!" He whispers and smiles at me. "Hey darling!" I whisper back and kiss his cheek. "You're the best person anyone could ask for." I whisper. "You too love!" He says and keeps cooking pancakes.

Eil's POV

I wake up and see Dakoty laying on my chest smiling. I kiss he forehead and smile and watch her sleep. "She must be dreaming something good to be smiling like that." I think to myself. As I look back at her, her eyes are open and she is blushing and smiling. I stare into her beautiful green eyes and just smile. "Good morning Darling!" I say and she kisses my cheek. "Good morning my love!" She says as she yawns and grabs her phone.

"You hungry?" I ask in the softest voice possible. "Yes please!" She whispers and kisses my cheek again. "Okay darling." I say getting up and picking her up bridal style and carry her downstairs as she holds onto me. "Good morning guys!" I hear all the guys but Oli caues he is still asleep. "Morning!" Dakoty says and jumps out of my arms and goes and hugs all the guys and jumps up and down from Jacob making pancakes. "Jacob you're the best person ever!" She says and hugs him again. "Thanks Dakoty." He says as he puts the pancakes on the plate. "I feel loved!" I say as I smile and sit down and she sits next to me. "Well not more then you." She says and kisses my cheek.

Dakoty's POV

As I eat my pancakes I hear Oli walk into the kitchen. "Oil we should go to the mall today and shop till we drop!" I giggle and he nods. "Yeah I wanna come too!" The rest of the guys say. "Fine ya'll can come too!"

Authors note!

Hey guys I am thinking about making another book and so I can like work on one book one month and the other book another month but it probaly wont happen till January cause it's almost CHRISTMAS!!!!! Welp yup so...

Comments------> here

Vote!

Fan!

Share!

~FallenAngel~