Yes, Another Universe

A/n!

Before you read the story, there are hints of depression from a certain character. He gets violent too.

Well, angry I guess.

So if you get triggered by any of this stuff, you don't need to read it.

Well, if you want to progress you do, but you can skip if you want. It's not like you're really missing much.

The bedroom looked exactly like your own, except a Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria Bage and cap laid on your bed, along with a similar outfit as Mike's.

"This is...My room? My house..?" You turned your head to Noah who hovered above the ground in a sitting position, reading a book identical to the one you last saw. A green book with gold decorating all over.

"Huh? Oh, yea. It is. So apparently other you disappeared in this world. It messed some stuff up." Noah got up and landed on the ground, keeping his nose buried in his book.

"There's more that have been disappearing... You know "Creepypasta", "Undertale", and uh-" he paused, flipping more pages in his book before looking up and closing his book, "Ah, the others are not important."

You nodded slowly, "The first one is basically scary story's, the second is a game."

He smiled as the book disappeared, leaving a bit of smoke between his hands, "Oh I know. I just find it interesting that your world turned those universes into fun little things to play or read. There's even these things that you read that include  the human reader, it's called "Fanficion". It's so interesting..."

You took the clothes off your bed and put them in the bathroom, returning to your bedroom and plopping onto the bed.

"Oh, right. You folk get tired, I'll leave you be." Noah smiled before disappearing, leaving traces of smoke.

You groaned and switched off your lamp, mumbling "Weirdo." When you were sure he was gone.

Your tired eyes felt dry and you closed them slowly, sipping on your coffee when you entered the Pizzeria (directions from Noah, Lmao.) A man circled around some imaginary object, sputtering about "That's not true! They...They couldn't have just..."

He paused when he heard the door behind you shut, looking up in embarrassment which turned to bewilderment.

The man wore a phone head, which made you want to laugh because he literally looked like Rebornica's character design. Like seriously, HES WEARING A PHONE HEAD.

Scott practically ran over to you, bombarding you with questions.

"Where have you been?! Are you ok?! What happened?! Please tell me you're real..."

You just waited silently and looked up at him, which made your cheeks flush a light pink while you listened.

"I..Sorry, I was just so worried!" Scott turned his head to the side, lifting his arms to express himself more.

"It's fine Scott." You smiled and walked past him, "Oh uh, what am I supposed to do again? Im super tired, and I can barely think straight."

Wow.

What a lie.

You probably only lied so no one would suspect you.

You dirty sinner.

"Oh yeah, Mike says "Hi" " you added, giggling while Scott stood there in confusion.

The day went by quickly, and you were glad that no bratty kids ruined your day. The clock struck 11:00pm and you grinned, knowing that you were allowed to leave.

You were expecting Mike to show up, since Noah told you when workers leave and when they come in, but a Man in Purple clothing pushed the door open.

He looked tired, dark bags under his eyes while he slumped downwards, walking towards the desk you stood at.

He looked at you, and laughed.

At first you were offended, but then you realized that his laugh held grief.

"Leave me the fuck alone you fucking shitty spirits. Give me one fucking break, I know that you hate me but please just leave them out of this" He twitched, gripping his head in his hands, growling lowly.

That must be Vincent...

Or is it William?

Or- Dave-?

You didn't know what to do, so you just stood there, mouth gaping while you watched him slowly break down. When he begun to cry you moved around the desk and rubbed his back.

"Um..." this was awkward for you, you literally didn't understand what was going on.

"Please, just kill me. Just stuff me in one of those damned suits, I don't want to be here anymore."

You wrapped your arms around his figure, hugging him from the side while he cried.

Then, he was silent.

You looked up at him, and he looked like he was about to murder you. His eyes were puffy, but wild with anger.

"Don't fuck with me. Stop it. Please. I'll kill you again if you try to trick me once more."

You let go of him, eyes wide with fear when you backed away from him.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"You look exactly like them. You're not even see-through." He glared down at you, unsure if you were real.

You just laughed nervously, putting your hands up in defense, "Well, I'm pretty sure I'm real."

He looked away from you, looking at the clock.

"Why didn't anyone tell me...?" He reached out a hand to touch your face, but jerked it back to his side.

"...Y/n?..."

You nodded, adding a scared "hmm?" when he turned around and begun to walk away.

"I missed you."

—————————

sorry it's short! Also, expect at least one update every week. This story, will definitely take a long time to execute.

There will be multiple endings depending on who you choose.

Basically, think of this as a dating sim, but it's not a game.

Yes, I will write about Creepypasta and Undertale. You do need to fix the universe by existing, you know?

there might be more fandoms that I will make as an alternate universe, but I'll have to be in them.

if you have a suggestion though, I'll try to do it!