Am I human enough?

F/i= favorite common Purchasable item

You slumped down against the bathroom wall, not caring if your back or butt ends up dirty.

This was something you wanted to avoid. You could genuinely die if you fucked up once while trying to protect yourself.

"Hey.. don't worry.. I could influence the boss to get someone to work with you..?" He smiled awkwardly, trying to cheer you up as best as he could.

"...I don't know. Mike said that the "other masks" were taken away ever since fnaf dimension me disappeared."

Noah sighed, trying to come up with a solution to the problem. Which turned out to nothing.

"Look, I'll give you the badge tomorrow, when you need me...Don't hesitate to honk the nose of that bear on the badge, I'll come to your aid instantly."

Noah kneeled down to your level, and pat your head in an effort to calm you down.

"You promise?"

"I promise."

Noah left after coaxing you to calm down, and it worked after two minutes.

Well, now you know that he can influence people to make decisions, but it probably doesn't work all of the time.

Who knows?

Not you.

You walked down to the food court after fixing your clothes and combing your hair, looking around for a sign of a group of idiots.

Well,

Lovable idiots.

You groaned in annoyance when you saw no sight of them, beginning to feel stressed out. Mike said he would be at the food court with the others, so where is he now?!

A frown grew on your lips as you  scanned the crowd for a 4th time, having no luck in the end.

"Why me..."

Turning your head at the menus built into the walls, you decided to just order something to satisfy your need to consume something.

When you finally became first in line, you ordered your food, getting a number before you sat back down at a table. Looking down at your hands while you patiently waited.

"Hey psst!"

You looked up, seeing a random guy standing from across your seat.

He wore an identical outfit as Noah's, but his hair was in a crew cut fashion, and his grey eyes were seen. His skin was Snow White, while is face was round and slightly chubby on the cheeks.

"It's me! Noah!" He pulled out a chair to sit across from you, "I decided to keep you company, since you're lonely. But they'll be back soon enough."

Your lips drew into a small smile, thanking him with a nod.

The man sitting across from you smiled back, folding his arms while slightly leaning back, "Do I look human enough?? I think I pass off as one very well."

"You looked fine before."

"Well, to you I do. To others.. I Uh... I look like some freaky thing." He growled and pretended to be a monster, giggling right after his poor demonstration.

"Y/n! We're sorry! Vincent insisted that we go look for you! But I said, "No, Mike told them that we'll meet them at the food court.", but Vincent ended up dragging Jeremy and we had to-"

You looked up at the speaker, Fritz, and shook your head, "It's fine Fritz, it really is."

Fritz looked off the the side, at first you thought it was in embarrassment, but realized he was looking at Noah.