Sleep is for the weak

Giggling was heard behind you, so you turned around, blushing furiously. Noah stood a few feet behind you, clapping his hands while he continued to giggle.

"Noah-!"

"Well, maybe my judgement was wrong about him. I can tell he really likes you." He smiled widely, clearly pleased with what occurred.

You only hid your face in your hands, clearly too embarrassed to respond to him.

Noah's giggles died down, "I'll leave you alone now. You'll need rest for tomorrow, since you have the night shift now."

You felt your body slump forwards, and then there was no floor touching your feet. You uncovered your face and looked at Noah, who was walking towards your bedroom. He was making you float.

He pushed the door to your bedroom open, making the bedsheets hover while he placed you under.

"Get some sleep now human, please." He commanded, more then pleading.

A yawn came from your mouth, feeling tired right after he spoke. You let your eyes slowly droop down, allowing yourself into a peaceful slumber.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Y/n!"

You felt a harsh pain on your cheek, along with a slapping noise. It stung, and you lingered your hands right above the pain.

"I can't believe you! Letting HIM-"

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE!"

The glowing figure jerked back in surprise. You glared at them, backing away while staring at them with rage.

"You don't reme-"

"SHUT UP! Why can't you leave me alone?! Are you some type of antagonist?!"

Of course, it was the same dream place from last time. Everything is all dark except for the glowing figure in front of you.

The figure seemed taken aback, then glared back at you. Their glare reminded you of when you disobeyed your parents.

"Excuse me? You're the one that decided to just up and lea-"

You screamed in frustration, desperately wanting to leave the dream land you were in.

"Look, I don't know what you're talking about, you've got the wrong person." You lifted your hands up, pissed off that you had to deal with this random being twice.

"You'll both suffer my wrath."

You groaned once you got up, holding your head in your hands. There was a clear migraine pounding your head, making it harder for you to push yourself out of bed.

Your room was dark, of course, but it wasn't morning. The curtains were pulled all the way back, revealing a dark sky with no clouds. A few stars twinkled, while a tree branch tapped on your window.

The door to your bedroom creaked, which made you snap your head to the sound, whimpering in pain afterwards.

Noah peaked his head in, trying to pat his hair down his face, "Y/n..? Are you ok? I sensed you were awake..."

You refused to move, trying your best to limit the pain that stabbed at your head. In response, Noah entered the room, frowning while he looked around you.

"I don't understand what's wrong, is this a human pain? Well- then again beings like me-"

A whimper from you cut him off, giving Noah a panicked gasp.