Part 1

Angels were the part of the world history where they were healers to help the people. The king of the Angels was a very wise one who really cares about his people. He has a wife and a son who he really cherished and loved them. However, a war broke out as people escaped for shelter as the Angels fought the demons who started invading the town. Many people died as some ran toward shelter while being chased by the demons. The wise king doesn't know what to do since the demons were very strong and were able to destroy the castle doors and order the king to surrender with his family. The king was wise, but the threats of killing him can be dangerous for him since there will be no one will rule the country.

King: I refuse to be killed

Minions: *laughs evilly*

Demon king: Then *evilly smirks* Give me your son then

King: No I won't!

Demon king: minions. Take the son.

Queen: No! I won't give him to you! *got slapped on the face by one of the minions as the others took her son* Arthur! No!

King: ARTHUR 😠

Demon King: 😈 let's go

Minions: *left as they took the son along with them*

King: Fuck!

Queen: We'll find someone or something to save our son, honey. *tears still fall down her cheeks*

King: Yeah, good idea.

10 Years later
Gilgamesh's POV

Ever since I was around 8, my father who was the king of the demons brought someone from the land of Angels. He was around my age and I wanted to know who he was, but my father told me that Angels kills demons. I really don't believe him but my mother who was a former Angel told me that demons kills Angels. And because of it, there won't be any Angels to heal wounds and I believe her. Now I'm at 18 years old and the people were under the rule I can order anything I want. The first thing I asked for was to let me visit the Angel who was kidnapped by my father. And let me tell you, I killed him when I was 12 years old because he killed my mother. I gained revenge while he was asleep as I stabbed him in the heart as I pulled out the knife I used and threw it to the garden. My butler wouldn't let me see the Angel because of my father's orders that I told him he will be executed if he didn't follow my orders. He got frightened and lead me to the dungeon where the Angel was held. When we arrive and the guard opened the door, I was shocked. The Angel was chained from the ankles and the wrist while his clothes were teared of and his mouth and eyes were tied up.

Gil: Let me ask you something?

Guard: Yes, you majesty?

Gil: When did you started raping him?

Guard: When he turned 12

Gil: *surprised* Unchained him.

Butler: But-

Gil: 😠Do you want me to execute you?

Butler: N-No, your majesty!

Gil: Unchained him at once

Guard: Yes, your majesty *got the keys to get the chains out of the wrists and the ankles*

Gil: Give him to me

Guard: *walks to the demon prince and handed him the Angel*

Gil: Thank you and let me ask you one more thing

Guard: Yes?

Gil: Were you one of the 5 guards that raped him?

Guard: Yes... Because your father command us to rape him.