Part 2

The song right here does not belong to me! It belongs to the rightful owner who made this video
Continue with the story!
--------------------------------------------------------------
The next day

The carriage was for the three of us as both me and Enkidu were waiting for Arthur to finish getting ready and appear before us. When Arthur appeared at the top of the stairway, my eyes stared as he walked down the stairs in grace. After he got to the last step, he gave out a gentle smile as pink blush appeared on his cheeks. Enkidu opened the carriage door to let Arthur inside first like he's a male version of Cinderella. And I let Enkidu go in next as I closed the carriage door after I get inside. Before we left the castle, I snapped my fingers as the carriage started to go to our location which it was Arthur's home. During the ride, the Angel looked out of the window as he stared at the bright blue sky as both me and Enkidu were chatting. When we arrive at the entrance of the Angel kingdom, two guards walked to the window of the carriage and asked us why we're here.

Guard #1: what are you gentlemen doing here?

Gil: Coming to the Angel kingdom from my hometown

Guard #2: And where is that hometown of yours at?

Gil: Demon kingdom

Guard #1: *angrily* What in the world are you do......ing *noticed Arthur who was looking out of the window* Prince...Arthur? Is that you?

Arthur: *turns to face the guard and give out a smile* Yes

Guard #1: 😳 Hey, open the gates

Guard #2: What is—

Guard #1: Just...open...the...gates...please

Guard #2: Okay😥 *open the gates to let the carriage inside*

Meanwhile in the Angel kingdom castle
Wise Angel king's POV

Everyone was getting ready, preparing for Arthur's arrival and the feast for the evening as my wife was very excited as a guard informed us that there was a carriage coming to the castle. I ordered him to wait for me as he went outside and went to get my wife. When both of us arrived at the entrance of the castle, we saw a carriage in front of us as the man who rode the carriage got off his seat and opened the door.

King: *sees Enkidu first*

Queen: That must be the demon Prince's friend

King: Yes, that is his friend *sees Gil next*

Queen: That's......

King: Yes. That is the second Demon king, Gilgamesh *noticed that Gil was holding out his hand* Hmm *saw another hand holding Gil's hand as he saw someone familiar who got out of the carriage in white and thanked Gil for his help* Arthur!

Queen: *tears up* Oh my goodness! Arthur! *runs down the stairs as she ran up to her son*

Arthur: Mother! *hugs the queen as she sobs in his arms* I'm okay, mother *few tears appear* I missed you very much

King: *walks down the stairs and smiled as he looked at his only son* Arthur, welcome back

Arthur: Father, I missed you too *smiles as more tears appeared on his cheeks*

King: Yes, it's been 10 years since you were 8 years old when you were kidnapped, Arthur *walks up to his wife and son, hugging them while little tears appeared*

Gil's POV

Seeing Arthur and his parents reunited makes me proud of myself as Enkidu was sniffling with tears as I lend him my handkerchief as he wiped the tears off his face. After 3 minutes, the Angel king tell both me and Enkidu to come inside while the queen and Arthur will go to his bedroom and get him changed his clothes. As for us, we arrived at a room with bookshelves full of books, large windows that showed the beautiful garden with a variety of flowers and tons of furniture that were very expensive, made from very special material. Enkidu sat on one of the couches as I sat in another couch as the Angel king sat on a chair made out of gold with blue and green gems. He asked me everything about Arthur as I answered everything in one minute when a butler came in with tea and snacks in case if we're hungry. I asked him if I can see the Angel as he nodded, gesturing both me and Enkidu to go outside of the room and told us to turn left which it leads to Arthur's bedroom. We walked in silence until Enkidu broke the 1 minute silence of our walk.