Natsuya X reader

Requested by: 

Genre: floof

I'm bringing this book back hhehehe, but ya'll, senioritis is hitting my ass and the fact I hate school and i'm very upset they took away my free period so....

∞ ∞

The first time you had met Natsuya was during your second year when you got transferred into his class, he was nice and very passionate about swimming. The first day you arrived, you were being bombarded with questions and others asking you to join their clubs. You weren't exactly sure on which club you wanted to join but the school required you to join a club.

One boy was asking you to join the basketball team but you declined that idea since the idea of running around and sweating didn't seem appealing to you. None of the clubs seemed to spark your interest as much but Natsuya had came up to you and said you should join the swim club.

You weren't too sure about it, one you can't swim and two, being around shirtless guys? Who knows how long you would last. When you told him that you couldn't swim, he only smiled and held your hand with a bright smile. He declared that he would teach you how to swim, which made you finally give in.

That's how you two grew close, now being third years at Iwatobi Junior High, you were excited to finally be an upperclassmen and also getting closer to being in highschool. You made your way to the pool as usual, where you saw the brunette doing laps as usual. You smiled and sat at the edge, dipping your feet in as the boy stood up, the water dripping off of his brown locks and down his very built body.

"Oh Hey (first name)!" He said with a bright smile while you smiled back, a pink hue on your cheeks.

"Hi Kirishima-san." You said while he frowned, crossing his arms and puffing out his cheeks like a child.

"I said to call me Natsuya! No need to call me by my last name, we're all close." He stated while you chuckled, pushing a strand of your (hair color) hair behind your ear causing the boy to blush. He always found you beautiful, he couldn't help it to always stare at you in class or find ways to talk to you.

"But it feels weird you know? I would only call someone by first name if I'm dating them... " You admitted, blushing slightly while he smiled, grabbing your hands with a smile.

"Then let's date!" He said while you swore your whole face heated up, your heart beating against your ribcage loudly while Natusya was holding your hand. He giggled and you yanked your hands away from his, covering your face while he laughed.

"D-don't joke around like that!" You cried out, feeling embarrassed while he smiled at your adorable reaction, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you into the water. You yelped and swam up, while his arms were around your waist.

"O-OI! Kirishima! Why did you do that?!" You shouted angrily while he grinned, cupping your cheek.

"Because~. I'm being serious (first name)." He stated smiling while you looked at him.

"K-kirishi-" He cut you off by correcting you.

"It's Natsuya." He said while you blushed, saying his name which he loved the way you said it. It came out naturally and he loved hearing you saying his name.

"Okay, Natsuya." You said smiling while he grinned, pecking your cheek while you blushed, splashing water in his face while he laughed loudly.

∞ ∞

CONTACT ME 

INSTAGRAM: Itsrinniepooh

Hope you liked

Coming Up