『15』Sports Festival ⟨2⟩

{3rd POV}

"And now! we're quickly arrive at the final barrier!" announced Present Mic "The reality here is... that it's a mine field! It's set up so that you can tell where the mines are if you look carefully! So you have to exploit your eyes and legs! By the way! These land mines are for games so they're not that powerful! But they're load and flashy enough to make you wet your pants!" Present Mic added.

Todoroki then begun running ahead as well as Bakugou leaving Tsuna standing, he watch the two battled while running or in Bakugou's case he's flying.

Tsuna sigh and look behind to see other students showing up and running after them.

He then ignite hit Lightning Flames as he begun to jump, avoiding every mines.

He was about to overtake the two fighting boys when a loud sound interrupt him, he immediately look behind since he was in the air and saw Midoriya flying towards him, he widened his eyes as he uses his flames to propelled him more higher to avoid the incoming boy.

He then look down as he saw Midoriya use the thing he is holding to make him stand up as he ran.

Tsuna smile a little before fasten his speed, the four of them passed through the tunnel as the people start to cheer loudly.

"For the first one to finish the first game! from Class 1-A Midoriya Izuku!!" The people cheers become more loud.

Midoriya was panting heavily and Tsuna approaches him and pat his shoulders "Good strategy back there!" He grins, the tired boy was quite surprised to see Tsuna who looks like he's not tired at all but nonetheless smiles "T-thank you, Tsuna!" He muster up a tired grin.

Present Mic announced the following with Midoriya the first the second was Todoroki and the third is Tsuna and the fourth is Bakugou who looks extremely pissed.

Then Midnight appeared "The top 42 made it through to the next round, It's unfortunate, but don't worry even if you didn't make it! We've prepared other chances for you to shine!" She announced.

"The real competition begins next! The press cavalry be all over it! Give it all! Now then, here is the second game, I already know what it is, but what could it be? Now here is it!"

'Cavalry battle?'

"...And the point value assigned to first place is... Ten Million!" Everyone turned their heads to stare down at Midoriya.

'Aw...Izuku' Tsuna thought 'You're in trouble'

Then Midnight explained about the game and the headbands and also told them all that they have 15 minutes to find their teammates consisting of 2-4 members.

Midoriya tried to approach someone but seems everyone was avoiding him, Tsuna sigh a little and approach the sulking boy since neither Todoroki or Bakugou had asked him to be in their teams.

"I'll be on your team Izuku don't worry" He said making Midoriya look up on him and hug him "Thank you Tsuna!" He cried out.

Then not too long Uraraka approach them and become one of their teammates and Tsuna asked about Iida but he refuse going to Todoroki's side, not too long after Iida refuse them Midoriya found Tokoyami and he accepted.

{Time-Skip}

The Team Midoriya keeps on avoiding everyone, Tokoyami was infront while Tsuna with Uraraka was behind and the rider was Midoriya who has the Ten Million head band.

Now Team Todoroki had already cornered them, the Team Midoriya become tense.

Tsuna narrowed his eyes a little when he saw Todoroki's eyes, something was bothering him. However this is not the right time and place to point it out.

Iida then propelled his team and gets the Ten Million making Midoriya panicked.

"Izuku" Tsuna called "Don't panic, I have a plan..." The Team Midoriya launch as they tried to get the Ten Million back when they grab one of the headbands they thought it was the ten million but it wasn't, they launch forward again.

Tsuna then widened his eyes when Todoroki was about to use his flames but stopped.

Then the buzzer went on signaling that the game has ended.

Present Mic announced who is the top four teams who made it and when it about to comes to the last.

"I'm sorry guys..."

"Izuku"

"I kn--"

"I got it" Tsuna said making the three of them look at him confused then he pointed to the team Todoroki and saw a flaming Lion cub holding two of the headbands while Kaminari was on the ground shaking, Yaoyorozu just stared and hide behind Iida who is also seems scared and Todoroki who didn't masked his surprise.

Natsu look at Tsuna direction with the two headbands on his mouth as he run to Tsuna on his arms as Tsuna took the headbands.

"And the last team who made it to the last round!!.... Team Midoriya!" The people starts to cheer more loud than before as Midoriya cried crocodile tears in happiness.

"Thank you Tsuna!" Midoriya exclaimed as he hug the other boy who just laugh and Natsu who lick Midoriya's cheeks.

{Time-Skip}

It was lunch break and everyone was scattered doing they're own things once the Class-A saw Natsu they cooed at him touching the flames that is surprisingly warm and not burning them.

Now Tsuna was leaning on the wall listening to Todoroki's speech to Midoriya.

He stayed there as he listened to Todoroki who is talking about the quirk marriage that happened between his Mother and Father.

'So that's what bothering you all this time'

Tsuna sigh as he peek through the scene and saw that Todoroki was already leaving with Midoriya following him as he say something.

Tsuna smile a little at Midoriya's words before he left but not after he saw Bakugou listening too.

"Your listening too huh" Tsuna said catching the blonde's attension.

"Tsk" Bakugou just click his tongue as he grumpily walk away.

Tsuna turned away as he too walks away from the place, on the halls he was walking silently when a sudden weight settled on his head. Tsuna chuckles, seems like Lambo uses a bit of his mist flames to turm to his baby size, for fun again.

"So Lambo how's the experience by staying with Aizawa-sensie?" Tsuna ask, after all he left Lambo on Aizawa and Present Mic's care for a while as he watch Tsuna compete.

"Well, it's comfortable, he's not noisy like Baka-dera" Tsuna snorted at the boy's words. His HI suddenly warns him about bumping to 'something' but too late as he turned to the corner and end up bumping into the said 'something'.

He looks up and saw a familiar man with a flaming mustache, he blink a second before have a staring contest with the older man.

›TBC‹