『50』Finish

{3rd POV}

The hitman let go of Tsuna's wrist and jumped backwards as Tsuna fired. Reborn caught Tsuna's bullet between his fingers.

The hitman sent a flying kick at Tsuna who rolled out of the way before landing on one knee, firing a round at Reborn as the hitman landed lightly on the ground.

Reborn merely bent down and picked Leon up; the chameleon morphed into a shield and deflected the bullets.

Tsuna groaned as he quickly reloaded his gun. "You're being unfair." Reborn smirked as he suddenly dashed at Tsuna, shrugging his suit top off as Leon morphed into a staff. "Life is unfair." Tsuna yelped slightly and fell onto his back, legs folded underneath him, as the Leon-staff nearly hit his face. Reborn skidded to a stop, twirled Leon around and swung down sharply at Tsuna's face.

Tsuna rolled out of the way before getting up, dodging the attack. Reborn reapeared right in front of Tsuna; Leon morphed back into a pistol. Tsuna suddenly grinned and simply dashed forward, towards Reborn. The hitman raised an eyebrow.

'Dame-Tsuna...what are you thinking?'

Tsuna crouched down before jumping towards Reborn with a flying kick. Reborn made an irked expression and merely sidestepped the attack.

The hitman then grabbed the scruff of Tsuna's undershirt and proceeded to throw the brunet on the ground, knocking the wind out of the Decimo.

Reborn aimed his gun at Tsuna's forehead, the hitman frowned. "What kind of shitty attack was that?"Tsuna merely laughed breathlessly.

Then jump off, he sigh and ignite his flames once again and attack Reborn, the hitman smirk "Getting serious Dame Tsuna?" Reborn ask the brunette rolled his eyes and kick Reborn who avoid it and landed on the ground and suddenly he light up his Sun Flames and it charged at Tsuna.

The brunette move away and throw a ball of Sky Flames to Reborn who jump away and fired his gun to Tsuna.

Tsuna move away and throw his guns away before launching to Reborn. The hitaman smirk and prepared for the Decimo's attack.

Tsuna's fist collide with Reborn's transparent shield, which make him narrowed his eyes and flew away once again.

Reborn merely grin and pointed his gun to Tsuna and fired it, the brunette dodge the rain of bullets

Tsuna flew in the sky and pulled out his guns charging it with his sky flames.

"Oh~ copying Xanxus?" Reborn said, Tsuna just shrugged it off and fired towards Reborn.

Reborn jump off but still feel somewhat hurt he look on his side, his left shoulder has a cut but not that deep.

"The hell Dame-Tsuna" Reborn said, Tsuna grin from the sky and raised his gun and pointed at Reborn, and fired it 3 times then suddenly he disappeared and reapeared behind Reborn.

Then the hitman caught him and pointed his gun at Tsuna's forehead, the teen grin and twisted on the side and slide beside him.

As he landed on the ground he sat up and grinned widely and let go of the gun in his left hand.

"I...win.!" Reborn raised an eyebrow before noticing something. He felt wind running through his hair. Reborn reached a hand up to his head but he found that he can't he look at his hands and saw the handcuffs, he look at his student and Tsuna waved the object in question in his right hand; he laughed.

"Got your Fedora! And also I got handcuffed you" He smirk and Reborn just huff.

Then an announcement had heard telling that Tsuna had passed his exam, the brunette smiled widely and sat on the ground panting.

"I'm tired..."he sigh and his eyes gave up as well as his strength to stay sitted, the last thing he saw was Reborn was approaching him with a proud face and the Teachers dashing to him.

{Time-Skip}

Tsuna hissed as the light hit directly on his eyes, he sat up slowly and look around and find that he was on the infirmary.

He sigh and he look down to see that he's still wearing his costume he huff and stand up, he sway a little but actually able to walk towards the dressing room.

At the changing room he was the time 'Oh.. it's 3:50 pm, I should change into my normal clothes' He thought and then he opened his locker to see his uniform he take it and but it on his bag, which is also inside the lockers.

At the end of his locker he saw an orange hoddie and black pants he grin and wore it, he let out a breath when he was finally done.

"Yosh! I better go" He said then walk towards his classroom as he opened it, he saw Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu cleaning, Aizawa who was on the table doing something and Yamamoto, helping the students clean, Hibari sleeping, Lambo playing with Sakura and Reborn... He was nowhere to be found.

"Hey..." He broke the silence then suddenly Midoriya jump to him "Tsuna!! You are alright!!" He exclaimed.

Tsuna Sweatdrop but he smiled and the oat the boy's head "I am and no need to worry I just get tired and also you should be resting too right?"He ask, Midoriya nod his head but Didn't answer.

"Glad you are okay, and also Midoriya insist that he will stay and wait for you" Todoroki said.

"Tsuna!! We glad that you are okay!!" The two girls exclaimed as they got to his side, Tsuna smiled then he felt someone hug his legs he look down and see Sakura grinning at him.

"I'm Happy that you are already awake, Tsuna-nii!!" She exclaimed, Tsuna smile at him and carried her.

"How are you?"Aizawa ask lazily from his table "I'm Fine just a little bit tired" Tsuna answer.

"Good Job Dame-Tsuna!" A squeaky voice said as Tsuna felt some weight on his head.

"Why thank you my Spartan Tutor" Tsuna said and Reborn just smirk.

"Tsuna be ready Tomorrow as well as you Reborn, Lambo, Yamamoto and Hibari" Aizawa said standing up from his seat.

"Why?" Hibari ask.

"Teacher's will ask you some questions and the students might be ask too" Aizawa said then left the room.

"Eh" Tsuna mumbled.

"Tsuna-nii! I want to go home!" Lambo exclaimed.

"I've to wait for Izuku" Tsuna said, Uraraka grin "You go on with Izuku! Besides we are already finish!" Tsuna look at them and saw they are are already putting they're cleaning materials to a locker.

"Oh okay" Tsuna response and wait for Midoriya to finish packing his bag before going with them.

Before Midoriya and Tsuna Separate, Midoriya spoke "Tsuna! I will ask you something tomorrow! See yah!" Then run off.

"Childhood friend?" Reborn ask and Tsuna nod his head but not too much so the Hitman won't fall. (Sa maling Tao CHOUR!)

They arrive back and got Welcomed by Nana, Reborn was a little bit shock to find her still here but didn't say anything.

Of course Nana Welcomed Reborn and let him stayed to they're house.

At night Tsuna had explained to Reborn about the world they are in and what are Quirks and Villains.

Of course being the Hitman he is, he understood it all and also Tsuna told them the whole story since he arrives at this world.

They slept, of course the hitman has a hammock so he slept there, Tsuna on his bed with Sakura and Lambo, Yamamoto and Hibari on the futton.

›TBC‹

~•~•~•~•~•~