『74』Destroy

Hi
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So um hey... I rised from six feet underground.
So Before you can murder me for not updating for so many days, i have a Very good reason for that, One: As usual no Data, Two: I was busy because of that Online Class Thingie (–_–), and Three: I was also busy creating more and more stories even though i have a story to finish.
So please can someone stop me from doing many Stories and force me to focused on my other two remaining stories, (Since the other one got discontinued and i still thinking about the plot). Anyway um... I'm still thinking and i was kinda want to ask if someone is interested on a Kny Story? That's it, here a lazy author, gonna publish another story— (if someone was interested) — even though she have tons of story to update.

So I'M VERY SORRY for not updating. Period.

So here... Uhhh... Enjoy this chapter? Anyway warning a kinda sensitive warning on a certain part. If you are a child i suggest you that once you sees that part, better not to read it, it will taint you pure, innocent soul as i am tainted because of my accident seeing my uncle watching one, i already forget about it so don't remind me.

And also a bloody scene at the end.

{3rd POV}

The three Arcobalenos were watching the 10th Generation fighting the two Remaining Guardians of Demone Family, Dark Red Flames clash with Orange, Red and Blue.

"This is bad, those two guardians are the only ones who manage to survive the attack" Colonello said as he grip his gun tightly.

"And since they survive that means they already knows their fighting styles" He continued, Reborn look down "We can't do anything about it and we would only jump in action when it turns to dangerous" He said as Colonello sigh knowing that once the Sun Arcobaleno had decided it will be a Harder mission to change his mind.

Reborn look up and saw a Helicopter on the sky recording the scene, he narrowed his eyes and look back at the fight with unreadable expression.

"Viper, cover them" he ordered "Yare yare, my name is Mammon" he said as Mist Flames came out from his stretch hands as it covers the Vongola and the Demone Family.

The fight continue on with the Vongola using their flames as they avoid all the hits of those Dark Red Flames that the Demone Family invented.

Mammon narrowed his eyes "Oi" He called catching the attention of the two other Arcobalenos "The illusions aren't working well, the Dark Red Flames are blocking it" He said as Reborn click his tongue.

"This is bad" Colonello said "The Civilians will see their flames what If the Vindice appears?" He continued, Reborn look down "I don't think so.." Mammon and Colonello look at him "Tsuna has been using his flames freely around many people yet, he told me that the Vindice never shows up" He said.