Rise of the new King.

Graveyard

It was a raining day. It is the best way to describe the mood of a group of Girls.

A 15 year old girl with girl has dark orange eyes with short cream colored hair fastened with two red clips on either side of her head she is Hibiki Tachinaba. The other girl has the same age of Hibiki she have green eyes and shoulder length dark green hair with a white bow tied around the back of her head her name is Miku Kohinata.

Next to them was short girl a year old then Hibiki and Miku. She has purple eyes and long hair that falls to her knees separated into twin tails that further split into three curly strands each. Her name is Chris Yukine.

Next to them was a tall girl a year older tha Chris. She has blue hair and has dark blue eyes, she has a side ponytail on the left side of her head that is longer than the rest of her hair, that falls above her waist and it's cut straight. Her name is Tsubasa Kazanari a formal pop Idol.

Next to her was her best friend and has the same age as Tsubasa. She has long fluffy red hair with a shape of a feather that falls down to her waist and red eyes. Her name is Kanade Amou.

They were infront of a tombstone of a childhood friend from Hibiki, Miku, Tsubasa and Kanade. Only a friend from chris. And Hibiki fall to her knees while tears started to come out of her eyes.

Hibiki:(crying) it's not fair that we can't see you again. Why did you have to sacrifice yourself for us. Why!

The other were the same as Hibiki. Tsubasa and Chris started to cry. Kanade hugs than both and they started to cry on Kanade. But she was also feeling the same.

Miku than hugs her best friend but also she was the same conditions as the other.

In the Tombstone their was a photo of family of six but they are focusing in a specific person one who have brown hair and brown eyes.

His name is (Y/N) (L/N). And maybe your wondering why this girl are seeing this person grave and why is he important to them. So tham we have to go back in the past what happened to him and why did he sacrifice him self.

This his story of (Y/N) and how he have die. So let's begin.

Before the accident

In an airport we can see a guy that was coming out. And sees his surrenderings.

(Y/N): I back to Japan.(smiles) Is good to be back and to begin with my new life.

This is (Y/N)(L/N) and he was back to Japan. The reason why he left was that he used to leave in Japan when he was a kid but after a fateful accident that cause his parents lives, he have to move away to the United States with his grandparents after hearing what happened to his parents they took care of him as well with his brother and two sister.

But in the process he have to leave behind whit his four childhood friends that were Miku, Hibiki, Tsubasa and Kanade. In different occasions, like with Hibiki and Miku he meet them when he and his brother where looking a place to eat and they found Hibiki and Miku in the park.