Evolution!

Lydian Academy
[3 days later]

Y/N was in Lydian Academy wearing the male uniform(the only male uniform)

But he wasn't in a good mood after what happen 3 days ago and he has been avoiding Hibiki, Miku, Tsubasa, Kanade, Kelly and Crystal

And now he was on a tree branch laying down, and thinking of all the thinks happen when Snow passes away.

And down below their was Miku, Kelly and Crystal looking for him they wanted to ask him of why he kept a secret from them.

When they leave, but Kanade and Tsubasa appear next and they were looking for him as well.

Y/N: what do they want.

ZW: I don't know, but you know that you can't hide from them.

Y/N: I know what ZW.(remember something) and why didn't you talk all this time.

ZW: you didn't ask.

Y/N:😐

ZW: any way your girls are down their.

He looks down and he sees Chaelse and Karla.

Karla: you might if we join you.

Timeskip
[Rooftop]

The trio of Riders were on the Rooftop of the Academy they were able to get away from the group that wanted some answers.

Chelsea: Y/n-kun are you alright?

Y/n: yes I'm alright. Why are you asking.

Karla: you know what she is talking about.

Y/n: like what.

Karla: don't play dumb you know.

Y/n: oh, of that night when i grave a beat one to the stupid of Kazanari.

Chelsea: yes, but I think you went overboard with the beating.

Karla: what are you talking about she serve that beating after what she said to Snow.

Y/n gets furious after remember what Tsubasa said about his sister. And the girls were having an argument while the topic of what happen 3 days.

End of the day

The classes have ended and everyone were heading back to their dorms. But when Y/n was looking for Chaelse and Karla he found Miku and Hibiki. And Miku wanted someone answer.

While with Chalsea she was leaving but she found Crystal and Kelly infront of her.

Chelsea: this will take a while.

Crystal: Chalsea we have to talk.

Kelly: but NOW.

Chelsea: okay but first let's look for Y/n and Karla.