Lost Or Not?

Karan looked at her and smiled in tears.

Karan(in tears) : So I was right... I do know u... U re my wife Dr... Dr. Preeta Karan Luthra...

He took out a photograph from his pocket. It was their marriage picture.

Karan: Jis din se tum iss ghar mein aayi ho.. Har pal laga.. Har lamha mehsoos kia.. Kii kuch toh h.. Jo tumhe meri itni fikr h.. Kii meri har chot pr aanson girte h tumhare... Kii mere har dard ka ehsaas ho rha h tumhe...

Flashback

Karan woke up in the morning. Preeta already left for reports.

Karan(shouting) : Dr. Preeta..

He went out. Nobody was there.

His breakfast was on table with medicines.

I am sorry.. Had to go out for some important work... Food and meds on time please..

Dr. Preeta

Karan ate the breakfast. He was roaming around the house. He never felt bored around in this house. He was used to this loneliness but after Preeta came, there was always something or the other happening around.

He was thinking about his moments with her. Her stubborness regarding his health, her talks, he was feeling a strange connection to her.

Karan : Pata nhi main kyu tumhe jhel kyu rha hu...

Preeta : Kyunki tum bhi jaante ho.. Kii main hi tumhe thik kr skti hu...

Karan smiled.

Karan: Ha.. Par mujhe aisa kyu lagta h.. Sawal ab bhi vohi h...

Preeta(smilingly) : Kuch cheeje hume feel hoti h... Unka koi reason nhi hota... Itna mt socho...

Karan(confused) : Kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta h...

Karan: Kii shayad jo yaadein main bhula chuka hu.. Uska ek hissa tumhare paas h...

He went to terrace and sat there.

Karan: Kya Dr. Preeta sach mein jaanti h kii main kon hu.. Kii main kon tha..

He felt something beneath his hand. He picked it up.

Karan(confused) : Yeh pendant..

A boy was making a girl wear the pendant.

Boy(backhugging her) :Bas mujhe yeh tumhare liye pasand aagya..

He held his head. Pendant fell from his hand.

Karan(holding his head): Uggh..

He blinked his eyes and tried to get back her senses. He was getting flashes of their moments.

Karan: Yeh kya tha abhi...

He picked up the pendant again.

He remembered Preeta wearing the pendant when she came to his house.

Karan: Yeh toh preeta ka..Iska mtlb vo ladki preeta.. Toh vo ladka..

His mind was full of unanswered questions. He went down to her room and opened the drawer to place her pendant.

Karan saw their wedding photograph there and was shocked.

The ground slipped beneath his feet. She is his wife and he was treating her like this. He forgot her. What feelings she went through?

"Mrs. Preeta Karan luthra"..."Babydoll kaha ho"... "I love u"... was ringing in his ears with some unclear flashes.

He covered his ears with his hands closing his eyes.

Karan(shouting) : Chup hojao... Chup..

He sat on ground unable to bear the pain.

He stumbling took out his medicine and gulped it. He was breathing heavily and became unconscious.

He gained consciousness after half an hour and started looking for her.

Flashback ends...

Karan(caressing her hair) : Meri wajah se bahut suffer kia h na tumhe.. Ek pati hokar main apni biwi ko bhul gaya.. Apne pyaar ko bhul chuka hu... Koi yaad nhi h mere paas hmari... H toh kuch dhundla sa..

Preeta held his hand in sleep.

Preeta(murmuring): Ab aap thik hojayege...

Karan smiled.

Karan: Main thik hounga ya nhi... Pata nhi... Par ab main tumhare saath kuch galat nhi hone dunga...U re my wife Mrs. Preeta Karan Luthra.. Aur ab tumhe vo haq milega..

He got up and went back to his room.

Karan: Mujhe yaad krna hoga sab... Main kon tha.. Mera wajood kya h..

Screen freezes

Precap

Bacha hua flashback😂😂(Chot kse lagi wala)

***

Kisi ne chota bola toh dekhna.. Main aur parts krugi aaj hi.. Isliye itne se kaam chalao

Aur jisko tedhi bhasha mein nhi smjh aaya.. Toh now Karan knows kii Preeta uski wife h.. Without memory retrieval😂❤️