I Love You

Karan was looking at the picture. He closed his eyes and slept thinking about the situation both are stuck in.

Preeta woke up in the morning. She sat on bed thinking about the news she got yesterday and smiled.

Preeta(smilingly) : He is going to be fine preeta..

She got ready and went to have a check on him.

She opened the door and found nobody.

Preeta(confused) : Karan... Kaha ho..

She came in the hall and found him there doing his morning exercise of left arm.

Preeta(shocked) : Yeh..

Karan: Good morning preeta..

Preeta: Kya baat h...Tum aur khud se exercise.. Upar se mujhe wish..

Karan smiled.

Karan: Main bas vohi kr rha hu jo sahi h...

Preeta(confused): Mtlb...

Karan : Exercise complete..

Preeta: Okh... Breakfast and medicines.. Ruko ek minute main check...

She passed by him.

Karan: Preeta.. Tumhara pendant..

Preeta turned.

Preeta: Konsa pendant...

Karan showed her the pendant. She looked at him scared.

Preeta(in mind) :Kahi Karan ko koi flashes...

Harsh: par aisa bhi ho skta h kii excess strain ki wajah se vo sb bhul jaye.. Ya uski jaan ko bhi khatra ho skta h...

Preeta(gulping) : Ha yeh mera pendant h..

Karan(smiling): Lo pehan lo..

Preeta: Nhi koi baat nhi.. Tum bas mujhe dedo..

Karan moved closer to her. She was getting nervous. He parted her hair and made her wear the pendant.

Karan(smilingly): Acha lagta h yeh tum par..

A tear escaped her eye.

Preeta: Ab main ise tab hi pehnugi.. Jab aap mujhe ise khud pehnayege...

Karan: Tum ro rhi ho...

Preeta came back to senses and wiped the tear off.

Preeta: Nhi vo bas aankh mein kuch..

Karan: Its okay...

He immediately went to his room. Preeta moved back. Her back hit the wall.

Karan sat on couch with hands on his head. He was again getting flashes.

Karan(in pain) : Tujhe sb yaad krna hoga Karan... Sab kuch...

He tried getting clarity but was feeling unbearable pain in his head.

Preeta touched the pendant.

Preeta(in tears) : Inhe sb yaad...

Karan splashed water on his face.

Karan(in tears) : Kyu mujhe kuch yaad nhi aa rha...

Preeta wiped her tears and closed her eyes.

Preeta(in mind) : Nhi Preeta.. Phir se nhi... Koi faisla nhi lena mujhe ab zindagi mein.. Jo aapko mujhse dur le jaa skta h..

Flashback

Karan: Babydoll..

Preeta(hugging him) : Please yeh..

Karan: Babydoll I want to do this.. Main mere saare crimes confess krke.. Unki saza bhi accept krta hu... Kyunki ab... Main bura nhi hu... Aur main kisi burai ko tumse, mujhse ya hmare pyaar se judne nhi de skta..

Preeta: Toh iske liye kya aapka mujhse dur jaana zaruri h.. Aap sahi h... Toh kyu past ko yaad krna..

Karan kissed her forehead.

Karan: Parchai saath nhi chodti babydoll... Bas raat ke andhere mein gum hoti h... Vse hi mera past mera picha nhi chodega.. Main use apne andar se khtm krna chahta hu...

Preeta gave in seeing his stubborness. Moreover he was right, they always lived in fear that what if his past reveals.. Then to the world out there, it won't matter what's his present.

Preeta: Aap vaapis aayege na..

Karan giggled.

Karan: Main kya kehta hu hmesha..

Preeta looked at him.

Karan: Chahe main kahi jau.. Kahi gum ho jau... Tum mere har andhere ki roshni ho... Har raaste ki manzil ho... Mera sab kuch ho... No matter where I go... I will always come back to u...

Preeta smiled a bit.

Karan was imprisoned after he confessed all his crimes to the police.

Preeta hugged his picture to heart.

Preeta: I miss u...

Karan (seeing the moon) : I am with u...

Days started passing. Preeta was missing Karan more by each passing day. Karan was also missing her but he was adamant that he wanted to be good for her, he wanted to deserve her.

Tere Mere Darmiyaan...

Preeta was shown dancing around wearing Karan's shirt. She imagined him dancing with him in the rain.

Hai baaten unkahi...

Karan looked at the bars and then at the wall. He was counting days. Preeta kept her head in his lap.

Preeta(happily) : Ek din aur kam hogya...

Karan kissed her forehead. She disappeared.

Tu wahan hai.. Main yahan..
Kyu saath hum nahi...

Preeta came to meet him. She was making him eat the food with her own hands. He looked at her. She wasn't looking at him.

Karan(smiling in tears) : Ab kya dekhogi bhi nhi...

Preeta looked at him. Tears automatically started brimming from her eyes. He hugged her finally feeling her in his embrace.

Faisle... Jo kiye..
Faasle.. Hi mile..

Karan(in tears) : I missed u...

Preeta: Nhi.. Aapko yeh bolne ka haq nhi h...

Karan: Toh I love u.. Yeh bhi bolne ka haq nhi h kya..

Preeta started hitting him but he was just hugging her smiling.

Raahen juda kyu hogyi..
Na tu galat.. Na main sahi..

One month passed, Preeta was sitting on bed looking at his picture and smiling.

Le jaa mujhe saath tere..
Mujhko na rhne paas mere...

Preeta: Aapko..

But her phone rang informing that Karan ran away from prison making ground slip beneath her feet.

Flashback ends...

Preeta's bubble of thought broke when she listened the door opening.

Preeta wiped her tears and went to kitchen not wanting to face him at this moment.

Precap

Nhi deti kya kroge😂❤️

*******

Do leave reviews people😂❤️

I know the story seem.. Seem kya.. H hi confusing.. Aur suspense bhi bana rkha maine.. Par pata chlega.. Sb pata chlega.. Thoda kro intezaar