The pleasure is all mine !!

On the sea , thanks to the southern stronghold , aboard her catamaran , Thea Stilton , the sister of Geronimo Stilton , finally sees Whale Island . But when suddenly , she sees a white line coming quickly to her . She looks very carefully to determine what it is .

Thea : What is that ? A wave ?

But it was not a wave , it's a big hydroplane running close to her . The hydroplane leaves behind a big wave that sprinkles the poor young woman .

Thea : *gasp* It's cold !

She is wet from head to toe . Enervated , she screamed with all lungs .

Thea : How'd you get your license ?!!

But the other was too far to hear and already arrives at the port of the island . Shortly after Thea finally arrives at the port , she soon finds the captain of the hydroplane . She saw him immediately , he was there on the pier of the hydroplane parading in front of passengers .

??? : Did you see my fabumouse docking maneuver ? Not to toot my own horn , but i'm one of the best captains on the Sea of Mice . Hmm , make that the best !

However , he approached Thea and kisses her hand .

Vince : Allow me to introduce myself . My name is Vince Guymouse . It is a great , great pleasure to meet you .

Thea spreads her hand from the captain's hand and screams .

Thea : Oh , the pleasure is all mine !!!

Poor Vince jumped in fear and fell on a pack of stinking algae . Thea keeps to bawl him .

Thea : Captain ?! You ?! Ha ha ha ! My ass ! My catamaran was standing still , and you almost crashed into me !

Suddenly , she heard weird noises : Clap-Clap-Clap-Clap-Clap-Clap ! . She was applauded . She turned where the noise came from . It was five young girls looking amazed : four of them applauded but the fifth with long bluish hair and beautiful lilac eyes , stays away from others . A dark fur girl with very tight-haired hair is talking first .

??? : Well done ! That cunt was just make us shit !

The second with a really long braid advanced towards Thea to explain .

??? : Pamela and i couldn't take another minute of his bragging . You must be Thea Stilon , right ?

Thea : Yes , it's me .

A third with a big hat cried out with a big smiled .

??? : Thea Stilton ?! Wow ! Would you be so kind as to give me your autograph ?

Thea : Sure !

She gives her her autograph . The girl with the long braid speaks again .

Paulina : That's Nicky Adrianson and i'm Paulina Bernaldez . Those two over there are Colette Mirabeau and Violet Yang .

Pamela : Yo ! I'm Pamela Tangu ! Nice to meet you , Thea !

Colette was a pretty blonde, all really pink dressed.

Colette : You see , we were on board the plane with him . It was an awful journey and down all the time . I put on my lipstick and it smudged all over my snout . For the nail polish , fortunately I painted the nails before the boarding .

Nicky : Yeah ! What a trip !

Violet bluish-haired girl cuts this talk .

Violet : Excuse me for interrupting , but what do you think we should do about him ?

"Him" as she said it was Vince . Everyone had almost forgotten it . Paulina approached for help him , but the stench prevents for helping him . She hold her nose ...

Paulina : Yuck ! The smell must be getting him ! Look at him !

The seaweed smells insurmountable , and Vince sits on the floor . The air dazed and unable to rise . Violet placed a paw on her nose .

Violet : it seems that this smell pleases the flies .

Colette pulled from her bag a glass bottle that contained a pink liquid .

Colette : Poor thing ! He probably has a very delicate sense of smell . Let me help him .

She poured two drops of the mysterious pink liquid on a handkerchief and shook it on poor Vince's nose . This liquid has flee flies . Thanks to this miracle , Vince finally gets up on his feet .

Thea : That's some perfume you have there , what is the name ?

Colette gave her a wink .

Colette : The perfume is called Mousy Sighs .

Thea : Oh , yes , i've heard of it . It's a very appropriate name , too !

The girls laughed . These five girls already like her a lot . While Thea returned to Mouseford Academy , Colette , Pamela , Violet , Nicky and Paulina were going to get their luggage in the hydroplane .