Apotre Luna

Suddenly , they heard Luna's voice .

Luna : Welcome to our secret den , girls .

ColVioPauliNickPam : Huh ??

The girls turn in the direction where Luna and Hans were standing . They were surprised by Hans's presence .

Pamela : *to Luna* Who the fuck are you ?!

Nicky : Hans ?

Hans : Hi , Nicky .

Paulina : What are you doing here ? How ? We thought you still sleeping in your room .

Hans : Well , i was not in my room , the snoring you heard was just a recording of my smartphone . I make you think I slept but no , actually , I'm here with my mistress for her ritual .

Nicky : A ritual....?

Pamela : What ritual do you practice ?! Tell us!

Violet : And tell us who are you ?

Luna : Hmm ... you're really curious all five . In this case , I will tell you what my name is . My name is Apotre Luna , I am one member of the  SSA , and I am the representative of the moon . My comrades and I practice a ritual rodent sacrifice to provide energy to our goddess whom we venerate . Since the moon , I peacefully observe everyone as much as I want and I can even see them wherever they are . And during the moonlight nights , I take the opportunity to go hunting for energy . Now that I've already introduced myself , but , you no need to introduce yourself because I already know your names...Colette Mirabeau...Pamela Tangu...Nicky Adrianson...Paulina Bernaldez...And Violet Yang...

What kind of monster is she ? Colette , Violet , Paulina , Nicky and Pamela were speechless and stupefied .

Violet : That can mean....You are really come from the moon ?

Luna : Yes , my dear .

Angry , Pamela is the only one who refuses to believe .

Pamela : Impossible ! Nobody live in the moon ! This is just a fiction !

The other four begin to understand why there have been so many disappearances on the island and in academy .

Colette : So...the residents who disappeared on the night of the full moon .... the mysterious stranger .... So it was you ?! So you kidnapped those poor people ?!?

Luna : Exactly . During the day , I send my servant Hans to kidnap anyone for me and keep them locked in the basement of your school . Those who have discovered this place of sacrifice will not come out alive .

Nicky : Hans...? Is that true ?

Hans look like sad .

Hans : Yes...It's true , i'm sorry...

Nicky thought he was a good friend , she could not believe it was true .

Nicky : No...

Paulina : Nicky .

Now everything is clear ! Apotre Luna is the real person responsible , while Hans was blindly following her orders . For the five girls , Luna is not a normal person , she is a heartless monster .