A secret passageway

Paulina : Pamela !

Violet : You okay ?

Pamela : Yeah...

Then the mouth of the stone dragon began to open a large...crack !

Colette : Wow !

Nicky realized that the slab where Pamela is sitting is a mechanism to open the mouth of the dragon .

Nicky : Pamela , stay here for a moment .

Pamela : What ? You all want to go in without me ?

Nicky : No , i just want to see inside .

Nicky , Violet , Colette and Paulina bent over . In the mouth , it's a secret passage . This passage seems to lead to another underground .

Pamel : There what , mouselings ?

Nicky : It's a passageway !

Colette : What are you waiting for ? Let's go ?

Pamela : Hey ! What about me ?

Colette : Ah , that's right...What we gonna do ?

the four girls think . Only Violet comes to find an idea .

Violet : Oh , i know !

She asks Pamela to get up and come help her . The two girls took one of the large ceramic vases he has several around the corner . They filled it with water from the fountain and carried to the place of the trigger . The idea of Violet works , the vase filled with water pushes the slab and the mouth of the statue opens again .

Colette : Great idea , Violet !

Pamela : And now , let's go !

But on entering , Nicky was tense and mistrust settled in her .

Nicky : I wonder if there are any other booby traps .

Violet : I sure hope not...

Nicky , Violet , Paulina , Colette and Pamela cautiously penetrated the mouth of the stone dragon . On the surface , a draft was opening halfway the basement entrance door , as if someone is giving a signal to everyone passing by that the girls have gone down to the academy basements . It was only a few minutes later that Boomer walked by and found the door ajar . He suddenly had a foreboding  . Midge coming out in a student room with bed sheets to prepare for the arrival of students who are expected to arrive soon . Boomer asked his sister to go see the girls if they are still asleep in their rooms . Later , Midge arrived with a worrying look .

Boomer : So ?

Midge : No ! They are not in their room anymore ! i looked everyone but they are not somewhere !

Boomer : It means...

The brother and sister turns slowly look towards the door of the forbidden zone . And it was at that moment that they rushed to the office of the rector who was at the moment with Thea . Who , later on is also looking for the students . Meanwhile , inside the mouth , Violet , Colette , Nicky , Paulina and Pamela discovered a staircase that sank into the ground . They began to descend , walk after walk . The atmosphere is chilly and gives the girls an uncomfortable feeling and at the same time , they feel like they have to keep going down , as if it's someone else telling them to come down . Suddenly , the girls stop immediately , they hear a scream of a little girl and far from them , deep , a red glow illuminates for a few seconds and then go out . Nothing , we hear more of the little girl's scream , no light either . Colette , Violet , Paulina , Nicky and Pamela had shivers .

Violet : What was that ?

Colette , trembling with fear , was putting on a lipstick , when they resume the descent , Nicky set foot on the sixth step , which made ... click ! Her mistrust was right . All the other steps swung down , transforming the staircase by tobogganing . Colette tried to catch up with something but only managed to leave a long pink trail with her lipstick on the wall . The girls fell .... fell ....