Difficult decisions: Finale 2/2

Here it is guys. The last part of this book. I hope you'll enjoy it. This chapter will have most of the drama. So sit back and enjoy the story.

Don't play the song til I say so

[With Adrien, Nino and Alya]

Adrien: "I'm sorry guys, okay!!? I.AM.SORRY!!! It's just that I never saw her like that until just a week ago. I don't know what it is or why it's happening but I want it to stop." I said with deep sincerity. 

Nino: I looked at my once best friend and told him. "Well, we can't help you with that dude. That's something you'll have to fix on your own." I said.

Alya: I walked beside Nino and spoke to the model boy. "Yeah, and besides. I still don't like you for how you treated Marinette last week!! She poured her heart out to you and what do you do!!? YOU TELL HER THAT SHE'S DISGUSTING AND YOU HATE HER!! If you ask me I'm glad she hates you. You deserve it for being such an asshole." I spat in anger and frustration.

Adrien: I didn't say anything. ".........." (She has a point.) I thought.

Alya: I sighed in anger. "Yeah, you know I'm right. You don't deserve to have a friend like Marinette!!" I shouted to Adrien as I got angrier.

Adrien: I sighed sadly. "....I know....." I spoke with sadness and regret.

Alya: I turned away from the model and spoke to my boyfriend. "Let's go Nino. I don't want to see his face anymore." I said as I walked away.

Nino: I nodded to my girlfriend. "Okay babe." I tinned to look at Adrien for a second. I then spoke. "You've messed up man. You're gonna need a miracle to fix it." I finished as I turned around and walked off with Alya.

Adrien: I sighed heavily. "Noted....." I hung my head low like a sad puppy. I walked to class very sad.

[With Marinette, Luka and Adrien]

Adrien: I nervously walked up to Marinette. "Uhh...Marinette?" I said, my voice a bit shaken.

Marinette: I turned around to see Adrien. I sighed, annoyed. "Adrien, why can't you just let me be with Luka without you interfering all the time." I asked, starting to get frustrated at the constant visits from the famous model.

Adrien: I looked down at the ground. "I just want to say sorry. I just want us to be friends again... please Marinette.... I miss you..." I said as I finally look up, into her eyes.

Marinette: I got a bit nervous. "Adrien, I...." "I just can't, okay?" I said.

Adrien: I looked at her with a sad expression. "Why..." I asked.

Marinette: I tried to form words to respond. "I..." But I failed. I had no way to answer.

Luka: I was walking up to Marinette to arise these her on a date this weekend when I saw model boy with her. I got angry and walked up to them. "She said leave her alone. So beat it model boy!" I shouted in anger.

Adrien: I looked at the guitar player with an angry expression. "I don't have to listen to you!" I spat out, angrily.

Luka: I growled in anger and gritted my teeth. "Then how about you listen to my fist then!!!" I said as I swung my fist and sucker punched him in the face.

Adrien: I stepped back a bit, almost stumbling. "HEY!! WHAT THE HELL!!" I shouted at the crazy rocker boy.

Luka: I made a fake worried face and spoke in a high pitched kid voice. "Aww, what's the matter model boy? Scared to ruin your perfect model boy face?" I finished with a smug grin.