Introductions

Luka's POV: Hello everyone. My name is Luka . . . Luka Couffaine. I also have a sister. Her name is Juleka. *Blushes* I also have a really huge crush on my friend Marinette Dupain-Cheng. She's just so... beautiful. Uh...... a-anyways. I like to play the guitar and write songs in my spare time. I also like messing with my sister. One time I went into her bedroom playing my guitar on full volume while she was sleeping in the afternoon and when I played, I swear to you that she flew all the way across her room from her bed. It was hilarious.

(Yes, that story that Luka just told was a reference to my other miraculous ladybug fanfiction "Juleka x Rose: How it all started" Anyways, back to the story.)

Marinette's POV: Hi, I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng. I go to high school with my best friend Alya and other friends Nino, Adrien, Luka, Nathaniel, Alix, Rose, Juleka and my other friends. *blushes* I have a huge crush on my friend Adrien but I'm not too sure that he feels that way about me..... But anyways. That's all I have to say.

Nathaniel's POV: H...hi, my name is Nathaniel Kurtzberg. *blushes* I ha...have a crush on Marinette. I also like to draw comics in class and all the time. So, yeah.

Alix's POV: Hey there, my name is Alix Kubdel. I like to Rollerblade and hang out with my friends a lot. I also have a pretty big crush on my friend Nathaniel *blushes* ....but he has a crush on Marinette so I don't say anything to him about it. Anyways, that's me!

Juleka's POV: Hi guys, my name is Juleka Couffaine, I have a brother named Luka Couffaine. He's my older brother. My best friend is Rose. *Blushes* I've had a huge crush on her since kindergarten. Anyways, that's pretty much me.

Rose's POV: HEY GUYS! My name is Rose Lavillent. I go to school with my friends and best friend Juleka. *blushes slightly* I...I think might have a crush on her as well... Uh... an-anyways, move on to the next person.

Adrien's POV: Hi there everyone. My name is Adrien... Adrien Agreste. I'm a model as well as a high school student. My best friends are Nino, Alya and Marinette. *blushes* I also have a crush on ladybug....but... I think I might have a slight crush on Marinette as well? Uh...A-ANYWAYS!!!!!

That's all for this part. This is my new story BTW. This first chapter was to pretty much just to get to know the characters and how they are and will be in this fanfic. I hope you enjoyed this new part of my new story. Also, I'm sorry for not updating my Wattpad in awhile. I got too carried away on YouTube and just with a lot of issues that I've been dealing with so far at school and such. I promise that I'll try and not let that happen again. Peace out Fronnie Fans 😝😝😝