Chapter 2 ●W●

Hey, my little children! MAMA SPOOKYCHAN IS FINE! Man, I'm tired from all that running. So here is the second part of the story.
Like before I have bad grammar and spelling. Sooo..beware of it please.😓😓 Me do-

*Naruto pushes me*
Naruto:IM FINALLY IN THIS STORY!! YAYAYAYAY!!*Everyone laughed at what happened*
Me:*angry*EVERYONE OUT OF MY HOUSE, NOW!!!!
Everyone:*scared* okay
*once, everyone leaved*
Me:Like I was going to have before I don't own anything but this story and my ocs. So, please joy this chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character's Thoughts  

Beast voice  

Demonic Voice  

Character talking

Character talking in mind link

                                                                                       Kurochi's POV  

 I was walking to the location where Lynn told me. It was somewhere in the forest of death. If I remember heard that the villagers here don't like this place at all. Which is pathetic, since there's only animals, plants and the normal things you'll find in a forest. Though I'm still thinking about Minato's little plan.

Me:If I can get my hand on him I- 

My thought was interrupt by an whine near by. I check it out, just in case and found the most adorable creatures ever. A fox and wolf were badly injured. Besides that I was mostly surprised to find these two things together since their species never really that much liked each other which was strange. I grabbed them gently trying not to hurt them and rushed to the house in full speed. Once I got inside I told Honda to take care of them, as I clearly have to go getnthe groceries. As always there's was none and have to go out.

 Me:Man, I hate being in the public.

Me:I'll be back before so I can make dinner. Okay!

Everyone: Okay!!!

       Once, I heard the response, I finally remembering it's my brithday. So I will make something to treat myself.

                                                             Naruto's POV (A/N:You're turn to shine)
 I'm Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki. Today is my 4th brithday, as always my mother and father, I mean Minato-sema and Kushina-sema just like this year I always have to watch Menma's brithday get celebrated and not mine. I was going downstairs before everyone else was up as the usual.

Kushina:Hey, brat. What are you doing in the kitchen.

I was about to grab a apple when I froze seeing that mother was up.

Naruto:Sorry, mo- I mean Kushina. I wanted t- 

I was intercepted by a slap from her as I covered the place she slapped me at, looking down. Everyone woke up from all the yelling mother is doing.

Minato:What is all the ruckus?

Kushina:He is trying to steal food from the kitchen.

Minato: Oh really now?

Kushina:Yes take this monster out so I can make Menma's brithday breakfast.

Father grabbed me dragging me out of the door. Menma seen this happening and as always smile at my pain. I was thrown out of the house.