Chapter 1

Jello, Spookychan here!!! Wow that sounded better in my head. Anyway thank you for reading my first story. I have problems with my grammar and spelling, SO PLEASE DON'T KILL ME..!!! THAT INCLUDE MY FRIEND😒😒P_Chaos. Anyway I wanted to say thank you to you readers. Also, ME DON'T OWN NARUTO, DRAGONBALL, OR AN OF THE BETTER ARTIST PICTURES, SADLY!!!😢😢 HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!
Me: So go out there everyone!! *pushes everyone out*
Everyone:WAIT, WHAT!!!!
Me: MAKE MAMA PROUD *closes door*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character's Thoughts

Character Talking in mind link

Beast voice

Demonic Voice

Character Talking

                                            Kurochi's POV

Wow, it's been three years already since I have been running. Well add the years before I met him, one of my brothers, hint it was in a different dimension. As it is one of my many powers. I was walking to a place called, "the leaf village" where my brothers and sisters want me to go. As it was the only place I didn't visit. Oh, man I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Kurochi Shimamoto Akumuami though I don't use the Akumuami part anymore. So, just Kurochi Shimamoto. (A/N:Stop breaking the fourth wall, kid)

Me: Why do I have to live here? Everyone will just hate me like usual.

Matatabai: Don't talk like that missy!

Me: Sorry, my so called "mother"

Everyone laughed at my remark to my sister. As Matatabai was just getting more angry by the second.

Matatabai: HEY, ITS YOU BOYS FAULT FOR MAKING OUR LITTLE SISTER TALK LIKE THAT!!!

Kurama: Not our fault that she talks back. 

Kurama hided behind Emica in fear as Matatabai was blowing off on him,

Matatabai: Then who did it then. I bet it was you and Shukaku's fault.

Shukaku got up from his nap when Matatabai was yelling earlier and started to get mad when he got brought into the problem without his permission.

Shukaku: Hey don't bring me into this!

Emica: Don't worry Matatabai. It's everyone's fault she pick it up from us.

She gives Shukaku a pat on the head, as she pushed Kurama away from her.

Matatabai: But-

Isobu: No, buts Matatabai. It's true. She did got it from us.

I sighed as Matatabai looked down in sadness that it was her fault that I talk back now. I hate seeing my love ones sad, so I just forced myself to apologized. 

Me:Sorry, Matarabai. Didn't mean to be rude.

Matatabai: It's okay.

Me:So, anyway. Why I'm I going to the village, again?

Hono & Hayate: TO MAKE FRIENDS, SILLY!! 

They both got hurt on the head by Lynn for being too loud for her taste.

Hono & Hayate:HEY!!