other ocs

Menma Namikaze Uzumaki

Clan:Namikaze and Uzumaki 

Elments:Wind, and Water

Likes:Ramen, trainjng, Kurochi, family, the villagers giving him attention, and him being the chosen one

Dislikes:Naruto, people talking to his Kurochi, being call weak, and his mother lectures

Personality:Menma is rude and thinks he is the greatest. Since he is the son of Minato the forth hokage and being the jailer for the kyubi.

Background:Menma was spoiled when he was a child. Always getting gifts and praised by the villagers for keeping the Kyubi bay. While his twin brother was seen as a monster since he kept the soul of the kyubi. Menma grew to knowing to see Naruto as a monster.
____________________________________________________________________
Yuuri Yamamoto Hatake

Human Form

Anbu Outfit/1ST form

Beast form

Species:Half human, half Bakeneko

Clan:Fukushima is a clan of hunters. They're fear and respect for their abilities but were mostly fear of being able to contract yokai of cats like the bakeneko. Which are actually true. The clan feared enemies would try to find them then murder them, so they hide her village with the help of the yokais.

Kekkei Genkai:The cat eye gaves them the abilities to see in the dark, super hearing, super speed, and great agility.

Elements:Fire and Earth

Likes:Danjos, anything that is sweet, Kurochi and Naruto, her ship of those two, her husband, and drinking challenges with Kurochi and the other beasts.

Dislikes:Being alone, forgotten, yelled at, and feeling useless

Personality:Yuuri is a sweet and loving girl that will so her best to make anyone smile or laugh. She is funny and bubbly. Mostly the complete opposite of Kakashi but if angered... let's just say you won't see the day of light ever again.

Background:Yuuri is the only partner of Kurochi's two woman team. Which she is super attached to when Kurochi never seen her as a monster like Kakashi. Also because another reason was the kindness Kurochi showed when her eyes were emotionless reminded of her pasted self so she wanted to try fixing her broken heart. Yuuri's parents never cared for her really just the basic (clothes, foods, water and shelter thing). Her father which she never seen in her life, while her mother never physically or mentally show love for her daughter. So she grew emotionless instill she met Kakashi on a mission where after she became a ninja for the leaf village. Well also being roommates with him where she showed her forms after gaining her trusted and falling for each other, then got married.