Chapter 4: DATING?!

------------------
ROSES POV
------------------
"Míguel please stop I'm trying to focus."
I scowled at him. It has been 30 minutes in this class but it feels like it's been 5 hours. When Míguel walked in he was assigned to sit next to me. (So cliché I know)

HE IS SO FRIKING ANNOYING. Like seriously. I think that this kid is a professional at annoying people. He has been tugging at my hair. Like, I've tried everything. Yet he always found a way to tug a piece of my hair. Then he would get little pieces of paper and throw it at me.
"But this is so fun!" Míguel said, interrupting my thoughts.
I just rolled my eyes and ignored Míguel for the rest of this period.

After what felt like an eternity, the bell rings. I ran out before Míguel had the chance to say goodbye, Oh well! I saw Ella waiting outside for me. "Hey Rose!" She said with a huge smile.
"Hey." I replied with a smile.
"How was your class?" I asked her.
"It was great. How was yours?"
"Míguel."

"Oh." She smiled sympathetically.
"So you've met my cousin." Hazel said as she walked up to us.
"Ohhhh yeah."
"He can be a pain." Hazel replied smiling sympathetically.

"Good morning ladies." I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up to see Míguels smug smile as he looked at me.
"I found you princessa." Ella's eyes widened but she said nothing. "Thought you could escape me?"
"Unfortunately, you found me."

He wrapped one arm around Hazel in a hug and whispered something in her ear. (He whispered I'm sorry in Spanish) Her face became hard and she said nothing. Míguel seemed unaffected and slung the other arm around Ella, pulling her towards him until their sides met. Ella was smiling and leaned her head on his shoulder. Míguel kissed the top of her head.

"I hope Míguel wasn't too annoying." She said with a dreamy smile.
"You guys are dating?!"
I screeched with surprise as soon as the realization hit me.
They drove to school together.
He kissed her head.
The side-hugs.
It all adds up.
"WHAT?!" Míguel and Ella both shouted in unison. Hazel was nearly peeing herself with laughter.

"It all adds up. He drove you to school, the side-hugs, he kissed your head and God knows what else that I haven't witnessed. My only question is, why haven't you told me sooner? I mean, if you know your boyfriend is like, TOTAL EYE CANDY-GREEK GOD GORGEOUS THEN WARN THE REST OF THE FEMALE POPULATION!!!" Once I had finished my rant I noticed that Hazel had fallen to the floor and was clutching her sides from laughter. Ella had a horrified expression on her face and Míguel was smirking.

"We're cousins!" Ella exclaimed once she had recovered from her initial shock.
"Me and Hazel are sisters. We've lived with Míguel since we were 5........." She continued slowly.
Oh for the love of crud. Why do I always have to be so stupid! Did I actually say that he was a greek god?! I've seriously gone crazy.
I could feel the blush rise to my face.

"OMG! OMG! I'm soooo sorry Ella!"
Hazel yanked on Míguels hand and used it to haul herself back into a standing position.
"Díos mío!(Oh My God)Ah, that was priceless. Thanks for that Rose." I blushed deeply as she slung an arm around Míguel.
"Don't worry about it. We're extremely close, I guess anyone could really mistake us for a couple....." Ella said, giggling a little.
"Greek God, yeah?" Míguel's smirk grew wider. I scowled.

-----------------------------------
MÍGUELS POV:
-----------------------------------
"Hiiiiii Míguel!!!"
Oh my. What is this slut doing here?
"Hi........Britanny."
I sigh, I'm not in the mood for her today. I need to go somewhere.

"MY NAMES NOT BRITANNY!" She screeched with her annoyingly high-pitched voice.
"Whatever." I'm seriously not in the mood for her. She may be good in bed, but that's about all she's good for.
"It's Brianna."
"Okay.........Brianna"
"Ok, so I was thinking...." She started in her irritating voice.

"Brianna we were together for.... How long again?" I interrupted, making it obvious I was getting annoyed.
"Three.....Whole....Marvelous.......Days." I gaped at her, this girl has got to be kidding me. I don't have time for this. I sighed.
"Yeah whatever," I started, "I'm not in the mood for your bs."
I said, my annoyance dripping through my voice. She drew in closer to me as I looked at her in disgust.

"I was thinking...." She started to draw circles around my arm as she was holding on to it for her dear life.
"How about me and you....." I shoved her off of me and rolled my eyes.
Is this girl serious? Me and her doing the dirty.....Again.

"Look, Brianna, what we had for those 3 days is in the past. Please, just leave me alone." I sighed and walked out of the building.
I know I've only been here at school for a few hours.
I just don't care. I had a plan.
I need to do this. Now.
Life doesn't wait for anyone.

That's something María would say.

I shook my head at the thought.

María

The name felt foreign in my mind.
I know what you are thinking,
'Who is María?'
She was my everything.
She was my E V E R Y T H I N G.
All until she cheated on me. She cheated on me with my best friend.
---------------------------------------
A/N:
PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE!!!!!!
WE HAVE 100 READS!!! THAT'S LIKE 10 x 10. I Can't even explain how grateful I am for this. I can't explain......I just can't. I love you all. thanks for everything
-Mariee

~ HEYYYYY!!!!!
WONDERFUL NEWS GUYS!!!!
Directioners shattered the most viewed video in 24 hours vevo record with Steal My Girl and Harry tweeted to announce the news, calling all Directioners who helped 'Legends' TWICE!!!
*flips hair* talk to me when you're on my level.
If you're reading this, and you watched it during the 24 hours COMMENT! VOTE! FOLLOW!
And if you didn't, lie. *winks* Directioners know where that's from........

ANOTHER NOTE:
WE'RE AT 100 READS!!!!
comment things we should do to celebrate and we'll do what won't get us arrested.
SAD NOTE:
Our schedules have gotten busier, so we won't be able to post as much. Our schedule was every third day so that we would have two days to write an edit and now, that's too much, we almost weren't ready to post today. We will try to keep posting once every week, but it will get harder for us so please be patient with us. We're very sorry about this and we'll post as much as possible and as soon as we're ready but we're both taking on projects with other people and school and life gets in the way.
REMEMBER THIS:
And remember to always stay positive!~
~Rosee