Unexpected

Camila's POV

I get up there next morning putting my clothes on. I put the grey hoodie on, black ripped skinny jeans, and my converse. I get a little fixed up and I go downstairs going into the kitchen. I take out lettuce and different kinds of fruit. I also bring out some extra oranges to freshly squeeze oranges.

Since she barely eats unhealthy food I don't make that much. Plus I know she always has a freshly squeezed orange juice and a fruit salad for breakfast. I put three cups of watermelon chopped, three kiwis chopped, two cups of grapes halve, two cups of strawberries chopped, one cup of blueberries, one cup of raspberries, one cup of mango pitted and diced, and two oranges sectioned.

I get out the squeezer and squeeze the oranges. I grab the plate of fruit salad and orange juice carrying it upstairs. I walk into her room seeing the duvet across from her torso. I set the plate and orange juice on the nightstand. I sit down and run my hands up her naked smooth back.

I lean down kissing along her shoulder. I trail my lips down her arm as my hand presses against her abs. I go back up pressing my lips on her pulse point. My hands go up squeezing her breast. I hear Lauren moan turning around. I connect our lips making us both moan as our tongues enter each other's mouth.

I pull on her lower lip disconnecting our lips.

"I made you breakfast" I whisper.

Lauren pulls me so I can lay on top of her.

"I want you to be my breakfast" Lauren whispers against my lips.

I smirk crashing our lips. As soon as she kisses back I pull away. Lauren huffs and I get off from on top of her.

"Eat your breakfast" I said handing her the plate.

"You know everything huh" Lauren says making me smile.

"Of course I do" I said touching her cheek lightly.

"God you're so beautiful" Lauren whispers.

I peck her lips and smile resting our foreheads together.

"When you finish we can shower, hm" I whisper.

"Ok" Lauren says smiling.

I sit at the end of her bed turning the TV on.

"We are here at Shawn Mendes also known as the Canadian Fury's training building, Mendes what's go you so worked up?" The interviewer asks.

"Well I have a show tonight for the World's Boxing Championship and I'm not loosing tonight" Shawn says.

"Anyone you love coming to tonight's show?" The interviewer asks.

"No but my family is watching" Shawn says.

"What about you're girlfriend Camila Cabello?" The interviewer asks.

Shawn hits the punching bag furious.

"She's not my girlfriend" Shawn growls angrily.

"Do you think her and Lauren are dating?" The interviewer asks.

"Did you come to ask about my fight or my love life, I could care less if she's dating Lauren, she's a fucking ho-" Lauren turns the TV off.

"Turn it back on" I said.

"No" Lauren says putting her plate to the side and orange juice.

Lauren moves up her bed towards me. Her soft hand touches my shoulder.

"Lauren turn it back on" I whisper.

"I'm not so I'm sorry" Lauren says.

"I didn't think he..." I trail off.

"Shows what type of man he is" Lauren whispers.

"You don't think I'm a..." I whisper.

"I won't tell you I'll show you you're not" Lauren whispers.

Lauren connects our lips making me kiss back immediately. Lauren stands up in front of me never disconnecting our lips.

"I'll show you how much I love you" Lauren mumbles against my lips.

Camila brushes her lips lightly on my jaw pulling my lower lip. I lay down on top of her making her smile. I disconnect our lips and pick her up. We go into the shower sitting her down on the counter. Her fingers go into my hair tangling them.

"We should just shower" Camila mumbles.

"Ok beautiful" I mumble pulling on her lower lip.

Once we finish showering and getting ready we go downstairs.

"Babe" Camila says.

"Yeah" I said.

"Let's go" Camila says.

"Where?" I asked confused.

"Just come, get your keys and jacket" Camila says.

"Ok then baby" I said getting up.