Cancelled

"Camila! Please I'm so sorry"

"Lauren you cancelled just for the fucking fight," Camila hisses with a frown.

"It was wrong on my side but I didn't have a choice," Lauren frowns.

"Lauren what's more important to you, me or your fucking reputation?"

Camila's POV

I wipe the tears that are flowing down my cheeks as I walk down Lauren's large drive way. I get into one of her cars turning it on. I see Lauren run up to the car. Me feeling sorry for her I just roll the window down.

"Don't leave," Lauren whispers.

"I need time," I whisper looking at the steering wheel.

"Please Camila," Lauren says trying to reach for my hand but I retract it.

"I'm sorry," I whisper putting the car on reverse.

"Camila please hear me out," Lauren frowns.

"I already did."

"Baby.." She frowns.

I try not to look up at her because I know I'll regret everything and run straight into her arms. I pull out of the drive way and drive into the night.

Lauren's POV

Seeing her drive away broke my heart into gazillion pieces. I go inside my house and collapse onto the couch. A flow of tears running down my cheeks. I close my eyes as the scenes from earlier come to play.

I'm sitting on my office chair in my office looking through my computer. My phone starts to ring and I pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Hi Lauren," I hear McConnell's voice on the other side.

"Hi McConnell did you need something?" I asked.

"No I don't I just wanted to talk to you," He says.

"Sure about what?"

I hear my office door open and I see Camila. I smile warmly at her as she comes over.

"I don't know how I could say this," He says as Camila sits gently on my lap.

"Say what?" I asked.

"I'm afraid... Your going to have to cancel your wedding."

I stop my movements and look over at Camila. She gives me a curious look and I shake it off.

"Are you sure about this McConnell?" I asked.

"They moved the day to your wedding day for I don't know what," He says.

I frown, "How am I gonna tell her?"

"Just tell her and see if she understands the situation I tried everything I could do," He says.

"Can you still try?" I asked.

"I'll do my best Lauren," He says.

"Ok, I'll do my best to talk to her."

I hang up and Camila cups my cheek.

"What's wrong?" She asks worriedly.

"Camila," I whisper resting my hand on her hip.

"Yeah?"

"I.. Uh.. I'm sorry," I whisper.

She looks at me confused, "For what? You didn't do anything wrong."

"I have to cancel the wedding," I mumble.

She quickly gets off my lap.

"You fucking what?" She says.

"I'm sorry," I whisper.

"Lauren what the actual fuck is wrong with you?"

"Camila! Please I'm so sorry" I plead.

"Lauren you cancelled our wedding just for the fucking fight," She hisses with a frown.

"It was wrong on my side but I didn't have a choice," I frown.

"Lauren what's more important to you, me or your fucking reputation?"

"You bu-"

"No Lauren stop I don't want to see you or talk to you," She says a tear falling down her cheek.

I can feel my heart shatter once she said that.

"Camila I lo-"

"Don't, don't fucking say that," She hisses and opens the door to my office slamming it closed.