Akansha

(Present Day)

I ran over through all the possible scenarios in which tonight’s events may unfold. All the possibilities in which I am going to hunt my prey, in ways I am going to tame a beast called men is what excited me the most. I rubbed my hands against my shoulder. The silk dress with the lowest cleavage cut and the waist cut that was even above the waist covered very little of my skin. Just like I wanted it to, I am blessed to with a gift, my body and I am going proudly showcase it. I smirked by myself.

It was just like any other escapades of mine. I found another of my ‘prey’ through a dating site and set up this date. His name was Arush. Most girls would have been nervous about a date with a stranger they met online a few hours earlier but I was not any other girl. I was the predator. The air was chilling in the car, my short dress which left not much to the imagination made sitting in that cold air very uncomfortable. I told the driver to turn down the AC a bit and fished out my phone to scroll through the messages my date sent. He was not the exact bad boy type, he was decent and cute and totally not my type but I thought why not give it a chance. I mean just for experiment of sorts. I carefully picked up the dress I am wearing just to exaggerate my best features and judging from his messages, he would not expect such a bold move from me but that’s what I like. I like to be that twist in everyone’s story that it becomes almost impossible to forget. And no matter how tough men may behave they are the little child from heart, if you can intimidate them from the first sight you can tame those beasts and make them dance at your fingertips.

I could see the restaurant from the car. I adjusted myself and took a deep breath. The car was merely 100 meters away from the venue. My phone buzzed, my date messaged ‘I think I can spot your car’. 50 metres. Now I can see him in a blue tuxedo and skinny jeans.  Not bad, this guy actually looks handsome. 25 meters, I close my eyes and took another deep breath. The car halted, I didn’t make a move. I could sense my date standing on the other side of the car door.

Í opened my eyes and whispered to myself, ‘Showtime’ and opened the car door.

He looked sharp in the suit. I walked towards him with my confidence at its best, it is important to make men feel a little intimidated so they can know who is in charge. We exchanged our greetings and proceeded towards the door. He seemed a bit nervous which only confirmed that everything is going exactly as I want. 

“A gentlemen should compliment his date” I said with a grin.

He was taken aback. He stopped in his way and so did I. He looked at my face dumbstruck.

“you..you look…umm” He stammered while looking at me “umm.. you look hot” he finally spoke.

I gave him my smirk and began walking again, he followed me. We entered the restaurant and was shown to our tables by a waiter.

He complimented me as hot? This means he is nervous and just wants to take my body which is going to make my procedures easy. He is adjusting his watch, he just glanced my cleavage, ahh he is just like an open book , just like most men are after all. 

He slid the chair backward for me and while sliding it back in he put his hands a little lower in the chair so that his hands could fondle my butt a little. 

So a pervert after all. Ah! Men, the most disgusting creatures here.

We settled on our orders and I found him glancing at my chest again. He noticed me watching him so he looked away and then at me. We talked a bit, just the normal ‘date’ questions and had our meals. During the conversations he tried to hold my hand and I smiled which encouraged hime to grab my hand all together. He had the cheque which I insisted that we go dutch, but he refused like a gentleman. He has some manners afterall.

Coming out of the restaurant, he lit a cigarette and asked, “where now?”

I smiled and began walking down the street and he followed. These moments of silence where I control the emotions of a man with just my smile and he obeys me like a goddess he preach is something that I crave in like, oh how it excites me.

I called out for a cab and told the driver the directions of our destination, of my destination, before Arush could enter. Keeping him in a mystery, this is turning me on now, maybe I am wet down there, soon to find out.

We arrived at L’Voutire, a posh hotel where I have already booked a room. I payed off the cab and held his hands leading him to the reception. We got our keys, room 609, my favorite of all where all my ‘preys’ get a visit. As soon as we entered the room, I locked the door and he locked his lips on mine. His hands were all over my body, he was taking it too fast. Amateur, he doesn’t even enjoy what a beautiful thing sex is, he is a man after all, they just see the body to be ravished not the art to be admired.

 I broke the kiss and moved to one side of the room, I dim the lights and untied the string that was keeping my flimsy dress together. The dress fell on the floor revealing almost all my skin. I had nothing on except my designer red bra and matching thongs. He took off his suit and the purple shirt giving me a sight of his well maintained abs. We were still making eye contact. He slid off his pants and I let my bra open. The bulge in his underwear was making me imagine his penis. I was wet down there for sure and so to let him know I  hold on the side of my thongs and carefully slid it down my legs. He finally broke the eye contact to stare at my clean shaved vagina. I moved towards him with slow steady steps and he paced up towards me. he grabbed hold of me, our lips meeting again, I slid off his underwear and felt his penis fully erect, even throbbing to use me. I surrendered to him, he grabbed me by my hips and pinned me to the bed, he tickled my vaginal lips with his penis a bit before entering me all at once. He stroked slight and all this while he kept on fondling my breasts and kissing me from time to time. I was moaning, he was good at what he was doing. His strokes soon become rapid and was about to have his peak. He came and I oragasmed at the same time. He collapsed on the side of me. He was tired, sweat beads appeared on his chest. He kissed me again.

Wild ride to be honest, not disappointing at all. In fact pleasurable and the moment when we both orgasmed together. Isn’t sex always supposed to be like this? Both the woman and the man reaching their peaks at the same time, as he comes for her and she comes for him. Isn’t lust supposed to be art?